Futera Premier Sig Mailday

With my purchases lately I can't afford to shift to "Nevada" Dan. LOL:lol: Living in Berwick with my cards and treasures is fine by me.
I am still chasing those elusive McGrath sigs from 2002 which is why I have to have patience grasshopper. Until then I'll just have to chip away at the other missing inserts.

Regards Russell:thumbsup:

Nice spotting Raj,

A shame that it can't be redeemed.
He has previously listed redemption cards and un-numbered set of the 3 cards without sig.
(I picked up a set of those last time they were listed and missed out on the redemption card)
Now I am hunting the set with the signed card:worthy:
Still can't find my McGrath sigs though:kick:
One will probably come up while I am committed to another more recent commitment;)

Happy hunting folks

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Thanks Russell, but my concern was that this unredeemed card is number #11 and Liam's mail day redeemed set is numbered #11.

Just noticed that Liam's card is No 11 and what would you know.....

Ebay item 260667305340 spotted by Raj

1996 MARK WAUGH (Premier Batsman) Redemption Card #d - eBay, Trading Cards, Cricket, Sport. (end time 28-Sep-10 20:16:58 AEST)

You are bidding on a RARE 1996 Futera Mark Waugh (Premier Batsman) Redemption Card - Numbered 11 of 100

Strange indeed

regards Russell

---------- Post added 21-09-2010 at 11:52 PM ----------

I would be tipping that Liam's card is legit' and that the redemption card listed isn't.
Look at the feedback from the guy and you can see a pattern in the descriptions.
I would be concerned at buying a sig from the guy

take care

regards Russell

Liam,

I was up there the other day, on the website he has them for $140, but I saw a $120 price tag on them.... and the was plenty. So ask the question.

Craig

The cards yankeenz sells are legit, they are old Futera overrun cards - not good for the marketplace unfortunately when duplicates show up like this #0011, these should have never reached the marketplace but unfortunately when a company goes bust they try to sell off everything and there is no longer such thing as quality control.

You shouldn't have to worry about buying a sig from them Russell, I don't think i recall them ever selling signature cards, they only seem to have uncut sheets and redemption cards.

Thanks Raj, maybe I should win it and then destroy it ?!?! :lol:

Liam,

I was up there the other day, on the website he has them for $140, but I saw a $120 price tag on them.... and the was plenty. So ask the question.

Craig

Thanks for the heads up about the uncut sheet Craig :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom