tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Hi all, I have an opportunity to get a few UNCUT sheets of Frontline Enforcers cards featuring 6 players.........they are MINT and have been stored flat and will be posted to me in that condition.

I can get these for between 20 - 35 dollars a sheet - price to be confirmed, if anyone wants some of this action then let me know pls.

Frontline Enforcer.jpg

Frontline Enforcer.jpg

hey can you post a picture of one of the cards please and ill Let you know if i am interested

not being mean or anything just letting you know that mitchelp183 is selling Danny lee, mark carrol and paul harrigon on ebay for 0.01 with 3 days to go

---------- Post added 21-09-2009 at 07:14 AM ----------

you might want to pick them up also

not being mean or anything just letting you know that mitchelp183 is selling Danny lee, mark carrol and paul harrigon on ebay for 0.01 with 3 days to go

---------- Post added 21-09-2009 at 07:14 AM ----------

you might want to pick them up also

No probs Girds.........I have all 6 cards in my PC and I bought the uncut sheet for myself because it adds an extra dimension to my collection........I like the display value of an uncut sheet, framed and on the wall it will look very nice indeed and as I said, its just something different.

yeh i see where all coming from just letting you know and helping a friend i selling his cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom