Baseball Frontier League: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Gateway Grizzlies 6/13/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Went out to Wuerfel Park again today for another Beach Bums game. This time, I was able to catch the Gateway Grizzlies in one of their 3 games for their only series up here in Traverse City this year. Well this time no Danny Cox as one player reported he got the boot. Another worker for that team mentioned he left the position on his own to pursue other opportunities. I am confused now as to how Danny Cox left the managerial position for Gateway. Please get your story straight on that Gateway. Well I arrived early as usual and I encountered a new first for this park; neither team took batting practice today. This was the first game I been to early where that neither team took batting practice before. Usually when the gates open, there is a team out there batting before the game. What are the odds of that lol??? Anyhow here are my results:

Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Gateway Grizzlies 6/13/07

Beach Bums

Ryan Gehring 2 cards (Not mine.)

Grizzlies

Jonathan Armitage 3 cards
Eric Ridener 8 cards ("Is this the only page of cards you got of me?")
Randy Martz 3 cards, 1 sweet spot baseball

That is all I have for this trip. I won't be needing to get the Beach Bums as much since that I cleaned up of items of them back on autograph night. When trading card day comes around for the Beach Bums, it will be a different story. Next up for me is suppose to be the Beach Bums game on 6/17 vs. River City Rascals. Since that I have a late shift at work it will probably be the game on 6/16 vs. River City Rascals. Either way, I am unsure if I will be up for either one of those games. Thanks alot for looking!!!

Back
Top Bottom