Frontier Intel and Milan card sets

Series one sold well, no surprise Asians prefer to collect the real deal, match worn patch cards and signed to the card autos. Looking forward to picking up the odd card of interest off Yahoo (or Ebay)

Yeah I grabbed the vidic black and red autos plus jersey card from series 1. The jersey cards are a massive piece but the card itself is not quite the standard of most manufacturers. Autos are good though.

Who are these guys? A subsidiary of Futera? :lol:

I love their COA - "We certify that this equipment piece on the front of the card is authentic". I think it's time I started making some "authentic" memorabilia lol.

Lol. They only distribute in Italy (Authentica) and Japan (Frontier) they also do the cards for the Japan league

Hard to find them anywhere outside of Japan. You can get singles and boxes but you would need to know someone in Japan.

Series 2 of Inter and AC are out now... the Inter auti cards are far nicer in design than series one and the AC patches are amazing!

Looking to get my hands on those cards. Any links that I can go to purchase guys? Have got no one in Italy or Japan to get it lol

Picked up this Vidic Orange auto #28/44 this morning from Inter Milan series 2
jambalayafukushima-img434x600-1430280277xuownv2668.jpg

Back
Top Bottom