FRIDAY'S the best for maildays

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
I always seem tho get a heap of stuff through on fridays.:D Makes a great start to the weekends.

Ok kicking if Off are a few for my PC.

TMAC SPX dual GU
TMC_SPX.jpg

Ripdawg Topps Rookie Matrix Auto. These have a small card floating inside a boarder.Then protected with plastic, Different concept. Not bad for a few Bucks
RIP_FRAME.jpg

Luther Head Signs of Stardom UD are still so far ahead when it comes to card designs for Autos, wouldn't you agree?
LH_SOS.jpg

My second Bogut Material Moments
BOGUTMM.jpg

Now for all the Trade bait.;)

Luxury Box Assist TEAM WALLACE GU #64/200
WALLACES.jpg

Marion Signature Shots
marionSIG.jpg

Rafael Araujo Signature Shots >Cath<;)
ARAUJO.jpg

Marion Personal Pieces RELIC#134/350
marionGU.jpg

Toops Pristine Felton Uncirculated Rookie card #161/325
felton.jpg

WEBBER & BRAND 20PPG & 10 RPG GU 37/250
2010.jpg

#ROOKIE cards of
J.R SMITH #51/99, SHUAN LIVINGSTON #393/99, ROBERT SWIFT #896/999, DELONTE WEST #296/999, MARCUS BANKS 9/99
rookie_uncirculated.jpg

Thanks for looking, PM's for sales and trades please

I do agree, the Signs of Stardom are great looking cards, probably the best looking auto cards as you said. The Rookie Matrix cards are cool hey. I got an Iverson GU one at the start of the week. It's odd how they move around inside the main card. Sweet mail man :)

Funkadelic said:
The Rookie Matrix cards are cool hey. I got an Iverson GU one at the start of the week. It's odd how they move around inside the main card. Sweet mail man :)

Yeah you wouldn't want to move it around too much or you could do some slight damage to the inside corners

Damn that Raymond Felton is sweet.....

Doubt I'd have anything you'd be interested in tho mate..

check out my website though (I have a Luther Head Finest Blue Refractor uncirculated) see if there's anything you like... if the Felton isn't already spoken for that is....

some very nice cards all around!

clarkescards said:
Nice cards.

Just a question. How are the ROOKIE cards uncirculated???

They don't look encased to me.
I don't understand Clarky. There's a topps seal in the pic.

EXCELLENT pickups you got there.!!!!

Love the Tracy McGrady... With a name like Tracy he would have to be a Star..LOL

Cheers Tracy

Dream34 said:
I don't understand Clarky. There's a topps seal in the pic.

Yeah, in the Raymond Felton pic, but down later, for the Fleer Sweet Sigs RCs, you state them as "Uncirculated Rookie Cards"

I was wondering what made those 5 cards uncirculated?

clarkescards said:
Yeah, in the Raymond Felton pic, but down later, for the Fleer Sweet Sigs RCs, you state them as "Uncirculated Rookie Cards"

I was wondering what made those 5 cards uncirculated?
Ahh yes this would be from my hate for typing. It's a typo from my cuting and pasting text. My bad:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom