Freo v St Kilda

wolvesjr34 said:
The AFL cannot rightly give the result to Fremantle. The rules are quite clear. All the AFL can do is ensure Aurora Stadium installs a better damn siren.

What I find funny is that on the replay of the last game at AS in round one... Dermie said something like this would happen if this siren was not made louder.....

why cant they. its like basketball. as soon as siren goes thats it game over. if umps dont hear it or cant tell if shot was off in time they go back to video and tell from that. that would be the sensible thing to do but then again its run by victorians so what whould you expect :)

this isnt rugby league or union when you can continue to play until the play is finished.

that may be the case with basketball ducky, but the rule clearly states that the game doesnt finish till the umpire hears the siren

so unless they are going to re-write the rules, the result has to stand

and in the telecast you cant hear the siren anyway so "going to the video" wouldnt help

and channel 9s clock stuffed up too apparently...

"It also became apparent that 8sec of play disappeared from the time clock of the Channel 9 coverage in the final quarter, with the countdown clock skipping from 2min 35sec remaining to 2min 27sec."

from news.com.au

All that will happen is Fremantle will waste money on a court case, that will not be able to overturn a very clearly stated law of the game.

Aurora Stadium will have a very loud siren in round 12.

Chris Connelly will still whinge forgetting that his team blew a substantial lead and will eventually be sacked with three games to go in the year.

The AFL might consider changing the law for future seasons, but fact is Fremantle should just shut up. Though Grant Thomas wouldn't wanna gloat either, that was such a shithouse performance, I should have had 7 this week damn st kilda!!!

thats it, Freo should never have been a position where a draw was possible
they were 6 goals up in the 3rd quarter

Odds can fluctuate every 5 mins, so I'm not gonna give odds for the whole week. Post if you want to take these odds and your intended wager too. Be sure of what you want as renigging is a no no. ATM I'll pay you $3.00 for every $1.00 if Fremantle win against the eagles. (these odds expire after one hour from now)

Not bad odds at all so come on Richo, how much you putting on?

not bad they're $2.90 on sportsbet atm, if I thought they had a snowflakes chance in hell id take some of that :) what odds ya giving collingwood to beat carlton :) hhahaha

MavsMan© said:
JustdaBET...... lol

3-1 for Freo to beat Weagles.... gawd...

Pitty I dont know Footy... ha ha ha

From someone who does know footy....you would be crazy to take the bet:rolleyes: . 10-1 odds and i would consider chucking on $5...:lol:

DVS said:
From someone who does know footy....you would be crazy to take the bet:rolleyes: . 10-1 odds and i would consider chucking on $5...:lol:

You sure you know footy? :p

More than fair odds there, overs even. Lets not forget the dockers beat West Coast by 10 goals last time they met and it is a FREO HOME GAME. Freo have recently 'won' against Port away and Saints away, so their form isn't too bad at all. If I supported freo, I'd be on it for sure!

justdabestcards said:
Odds can fluctuate every 5 mins, so I'm not gonna give odds for the whole week. Post if you want to take these odds and your intended wager too. Be sure of what you want as renigging is a no no. ATM I'll pay you $3.00 for every $1.00 if Fremantle win against the eagles. (these odds expire after one hour from now)

Not bad odds at all so come on Richo, how much you putting on?
Ok I'll take some of that are we on ?

Richo said:
Ok I'll take some of that are we on ?
YEP, HOW MUCH ARE YOU WAGERING???

POST IT HERE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE! You've had over an hour now LMK in the next few mins PLS!

justdabestcards said:
YEP, HOW MUCH ARE YOU WAGERING???

POST IT HERE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE! You've had over an hour now LMK in the next few mins PLS!
OK $15 on Freo @ $3.00 meaning I get $45 into my account should they win and you get $15 into your account should the lose.

Back
Top Bottom