FREE < WIN a ticket to the Perth Wildcats > 17th of March 4:10pm < Closes Friday 5pm Perth time >

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
A1 Cards and Gaming would like to offer an Ozcardtrader member the chance to see the Perth Wildcats at the new Perth Arena for FREE this Sunday

* Conditions - Live in Perth or be in Perth on the day ;)

* When - 17th of March 2013 - tip off is at 4:10pm

To join in the draw just post here with what you love the most about the Game of Basketball or Collecting

Good luck everyone

5 all up mate!

*goes to work out how to rig comp*
"5" You have enough for your own basketball team right there :lol:

im suprised no one else has jumped on this the wildcats are awesome to watch live. trust me i know :)

Your not wrong there Bill .... Being only a few days away might have made a difference. I was also wondering if this is being seen by all members or just premium members ?

i love basketball because of the fact that its a fast paced game, its entertaining and is flashy!!!

thanks tez

After what seemed like minimal interested in these free tickets I did a random.org draw and the order of winners is as follows

Please reply here to claim your free ticket :)

Josh23, please let me know if you are keen to head to the game on Sunday champ
Drob50 - If there are any spare tickets I will be happy to pass them on to you Adam but it wont be 5 of them ..:( (I looked into getting some extra tickets for you but all nearby seats had been sold out in our section)
wasportsfan1
sorry Bill but You missed out unless someone above you does not want to attend the game, I will let you know

oops, cant attend no one to bring me!!:( thanks for the extremely kind gesture anyway mate!!

no one on facebook wanna go too?
I have already taken quite a few facebook fans to the games but I thought it would be nice to let someone enjoy the atmosphere that has not been yet. Not everyone who visits the shop is on facebook either ;)
There are other people I know keen to go but I would have preferred taking customers as a way of saying thanks for supporting A1 :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom