fraud or real mj autograph

Quite interesting....

The auto does look pretty decnt. Wasnt aware that they (SPx) were redemptions??

As for being MJs first Auto, (as per the listing description), 94-95 Collectors Choice blow-up cards were signed.... $5000BV apparently....

I agree with ya Scotty, the MJ Baseball blow-up card had to be his first. The SPx was probably his first redemption (even though he only states first auto in the listing), but I also didn't think the SPx were redemptions?

As long as seller was clear in the description that the auto is legit and you pay via paypal you should be alright with the card.

If you're really keen on buying it, go for it. When you receive it, check with Upper Deck if it's legit. If it's not, get a full refund using paypal.

Yeah, the 96 SPx had redemption cards for Jordan & Penny Autos.

On a side note, were the 94/95 CC Blowups signed on the card, or facsimile signatures (like what they used for the Silver & Gold parallels)?

Check out the postage, though. 1c from Paramatta to US (O/S postage), and yet charging $4 to post it to locals in Australia. Shame, Shame, Shame...

The 94/95 Collectors Choice Jumbo's were signed on the card by the athlete, compared to the facsimilie signatures on the standard cards.

I remember seeing a super expensive Calbert Cheaney at a shop once!

Cheers
Matt

You know what will solve this once and for all? Compare it with the greatest pull we've had here...the MJ Stars and Stripes Auto. Look at the 2 sigs and see if they pair up.

Back
Top Bottom