Found old cards from the 90s, any experts?

Cardnoob

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Phil
Hey everyone, not a collector but I uncovered quite a few old cards I used to have in the 90s as a kid. Don't know anything about trading cards anymore, is there something I should look for to figure out what they are and if they are something collectors would be interested in? They look to be NSW RL cards, back when that was still a thing. So that means they have probably been sitting in the binders with the plastic sleeves for almost 25 years.

Happy to answer any questions about them!

That set (1994) is generally around $30-$50

That's how much a complete set goes for? All good then, if none of the cards around that era are really worth anything it's probably not worth bothering with then, I'll just ditch them. Thanks for the help!

That's how much a complete set goes for? All good then, if none of the cards around that era are really worth anything it's probably not worth bothering with then, I'll just ditch them. Thanks for the help!
As said there are some fro that release that could be worth some cash

Sure, I mean like I said I know nothing about these so there could be something good but I've got like over 100 cards so I'm not really going to take pictures of everything if there's not much value either way. I don't really know what a hidden gem would be, I've got plenty of normal looking ones, special Meninga cards, dream team, purple TRY cards, origin superstars, ten year specials etc. As I'm not a collector myself it's not worth my time to trade/sell individual cards, and if a full set of this type only goes for $30-50 I doubt I'll get that. Not trying to be difficult at all and really appreciate everyone's advice, just practical with my own situation since I found them randomly.

Sure, I mean like I said I know nothing about these so there could be something good but I've got like over 100 cards so I'm not really going to take pictures of everything if there's not much value either way. I don't really know what a hidden gem would be, I've got plenty of normal looking ones, special Meninga cards, dream team, purple TRY cards, origin superstars, ten year specials etc. As I'm not a collector myself it's not worth my time to trade/sell individual cards, and if a full set of this type only goes for $30-50 I doubt I'll get that. Not trying to be difficult at all and really appreciate everyone's advice, just practical with my own situation since I found them randomly.
send me a pm, I will throw some cash your way, I am always buying cards.

Back
Top Bottom