Status
Not open for further replies.

Futbol_Cards

Soccer Card Collector
Real Name
Fernando
eBay User
ferca_11
Hello there, I've got these Peter Shilton and Wayne Bridge autographs as well as Michael Owen match worn shirt card for trade.

I'm Looking to get other autos (not really interested in TTM or in-person autos), game used or anything else that interests me in return, soccer only.

Here are some pics.

scan0023.jpg

scan0036.jpg

scan0035.jpg

I collect pretty much anything to do with Mexican football as well as a few complete sets from the World Cup mainly, also collect the odd auto/game used stuff.

-----------

BTW seeing as how I'm relatively new on ozcardtrader and don't have any feedback from here yet, here's a link to my feedback from another card forum that I post on. I can understand how potential traders would be hesitant to deal with a new 0 feedback user.

Sports Card Forum

do you collect the match attax world stars? ( just came out ) i have a few of them also want the peter shilton

I have a Vicente Sanchez autographed card when he played with Toluca. He now plays for Schalke 04 in the German Bundesliga. Would you be interested in a trade for your Michael Owen game worn jersey card. The card is in excellent shape.

Hi, I'm assuming your Vicente Sánchez is an in-person or TTM autograph, if that's the case I'm not really interested since I don't collect those, sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom