Footy Stars 2024

Is it my imagination or are there more Kmart packs this year? I just did 20 online with no trouble what so ever , last year I was lucky to get 5
All the ones I bought online got refunded but I was able to click and collect 10 which I picked up yesterday and all store stock was sold out and out of the 10 I pulled 2 of Nick Daicos so I don't have to buy one it sucks being a Collingwood supporter buying cards at the moment.

Still waiting on stock here in Tasmania statewide still zero
Lol. I sympathise. Also living on the frontier of civilisation here in good old Perth - where the desert meets the sea.

Local newsagent usually gets them about 3-4 weeks after release. I'm guessing after Easter. I haven't looked at the local card shops - one does not have a functioning website nice people as they are. I assume they would have had them close to release.

As for petrol stations and news agents, who knows.

All the ones I bought online got refunded but I was able to click and collect 10 which I picked up yesterday and all store stock was sold out and out of the 10 I pulled 2 of Nick Daicos so I don't have to buy one it sucks being a Collingwood supporter buying cards at the moment.
It sucks being a Collingwood supporter period right now. I'm getting the feeling that what we did last year was a herculian effort by a team that crashed through a very narrow window which may have quickly closed. Brisbane still has upside with their list. So do a few other contenders. We have the oldest.

I thought we'd start slow after last year's campaign but top 4 looks like a pipe dream from here. Making the bottom part of the 8 might be as good as it gets, and unless we win a game shortly even that may not happen.

Singles prices are doing what they should do
like most releases, sky high starts have come back down the earth pretty quickly.
not much at all seems to be pulling crazy money..sigh's are priced well
for me its the 'Absolute' that are the winner in the release
numbered nicely and look fantastic in hand

I think you’ll find this set is $15 per card, not $15 for the set. And isn’t there 10 of them? So that’s $150 worth, not too bad really.

Still garbage since the IW cards are going for $300

Back
Top Bottom