Footy Stars 2024

Nothing at Kmart yet Amazon no hobby or sold out quick everywhere else hobby soldout

Amazon never listed hobby, just retail and starter packs. I'll be keeping an eye out so hopefully they list some hobby in the next few days.

first 2 boxes brutal hobby best card daico milestone numbered to 3 the rest my turn to get the gws suns boxes was my turn had a bloody great run

Opened my first retail box, no Brownlow, coleman, rising star, premiership or absolute card. Have there been boxes in footy stars before with no major hit?

Nope. But welcome to the Pani, i mean Select, World.

Even hobby boxes are coming up with nothing

halfway through case lets just say even more brutal best ldu ABSOLUTE and so much more kanga and more and more suns would of been better to burn them 2000 grad maybe 400 back if i am lucky case buy never again numbered cards all crap numbers when you get north premiership you no you are stuffed cheese brownlow now

Nope. But welcome to the Pani, i mean Select, World.

Even hobby boxes are coming up with nothing
lasted year my hobby was loaded this year 50 return if im am lucky with my two well done to anyone that got anything but way to many cards way to many numbered i am going to take a huge bath on this years

I mean, Footy Stars has never been the product where you're going to make your money back quickly.

Sigs are 1 in every 4 cases or something ridiculous. Gotta just bust for fun and to collect sets. Its not a gambler's product.

I guess I got lucky. I only ordered 3 days ago (a few Starter and loose Hobby packs) and they arrived this morning.

Can someone do the math on how many instant win card are made I see why they are only worth 350 with 1600 prizes with the odds of getting a good one very low but will take punt scratched it trying to work out what it might be from the numbers no bloody idea let’s hope select have this setup sometime next week

Back
Top Bottom