Footy Stars 2023

Just picked up my case and hobby boxes from post office side of sealed tape on case missing both sides . Still received my 2 case cards but may have been possible to access the case cards ie signature. They should be placed somewhere other than the top imo

My 2 SCC hobby boxes that I got from select says that they still haven’t been sent yet, the tracking still has no update from since they packed it and they didn’t arrive today, I got the StarTrack delivery, just wondering if the same thing is happening to anyone else?

Sometimes they can take a while . Last time I purchased series 2 it took a week. This time I received them immediately

Just picked up my case and hobby boxes from post office side of sealed tape on case missing both sides . Still received my 2 case cards but may have been possible to access the case cards ie signature. They should be placed somewhere other than the top imo
Did post office assist when you asked about it?

No I opened at my P.O. Box they had the cameras on . He said I could have not accepted it but I couldn’t be bothered sending it back . The top was still pretty tight however you could have possibly looked in .I still think they should be deep somewhere in the case or in a specific box in the case. Check the side tape on your cases people then you can make a call either way.There maybe some funny business going on

This is how I received the case with no tape on side

5949DE98-6773-45D6-949D-3F7AE15C753E.jpeg

8EFD7746-F501-4EAC-B3ED-C39B53C7D736.jpeg

exactly what I thought with card in hand, can't change my mind aswell !!!

Probably the worst looking card in the set, in fact I think definitely the worst

Essentials look pretty good, great the milestones are portrait, the colour spot probably the best parallel set there has been.

So lots of hits, but comparing the iconic to the showstoppers or virtuoso is just such a stark decline

I like the addition of the Rising Star predictors, so having all 4 predictors are good. But the positives kinda finish there for me. Iconic’s are very disappointing. Carbon are ok and I do like the Milestone design this year. The rest is not my cup of tea. And I have no issues with that, I can start saving for the next release and fill gaps in past releases.

Last edited:
I don’t mind the iconic cards . Wondering if anyone has heard of an unmentioned insert yet?

I got my case + box of starter packs and 2 boxes of hobby today - all packaging very good - but I only got 2 case cards !!!

Back
Top Bottom