Footy Stars 2023

If sales are slow a number of reasons . Inflation, people are cutting back a lot. Two, it is series 1 aimed mainly at the younger market . Three, people have card fatigue.Four, less to be made than the higher end market for box sellers. Leaves more cards for actual collectors, like me which I like.
Plus online sellers can no longer get product since wang got the flick only actual shops get product now so should be plenty around for a while, most hobby shops should have heaps

The CASE Cards - 8 cards x 300 = 2400 cards. 2 per case equals 1200 cases.
Every 7th Case to also have a sig case card - 4 cards x 50 = 200 cards = 1400 cases. - maybe this should be 1 sig in every 6 cases?
Am i missing something here?

Plus online sellers can no longer get product since wang got the flick only actual shops get product now so should be plenty around for a while, most hobby shops should have heaps
My newsagent struggles to sell boxes of Footy Stars. It's brilliant for me.

That is odd, Show us your hits
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-03 at 07.19.49.jpeg

I also thought it was odd.
I brought of Amazon for those interested, album also arrived a day later.....

For me going with 2 I got being a member a 2 I will get in public sales and I do not care if I miss out it just a mirror of retails only different spectrums So you get the same cards just lower numbers let’s hope the next release is better

It's boring and the same old stuff year on year
there might be less but it’s still a mirror of retail other than spectrum Just lower numbers happy to take the punt on 4 boxes but that about it for me will buy some retail and I just checked there are starter packs that the bonus card in there you can only get at k mart I no its low end but come on I quess we get optimum and supremacy this year with this hobby release no idea if we get a prestige And with so many hobby boxes sold to hobby stores already I think it will be a 4 to 5 minute sellout still

there might be less but it’s still a mirror of retail other than spectrum Just lower numbers happy to take the punt on 4 boxes but that about it for me will buy some retail and I just checked there are starter packs that the bonus card in there you can only get at k mart I no its low end but come on I quess we get optimum and supremacy this year with this hobby release no idea if we get a prestige And with so many hobby boxes sold to hobby stores already I think it will be a 4 to 5 minute sellout still
Def no Prestige this year, they mentioned that in the Footy Stars announcement stream last weekend.

If Footy Stars sells out online in 4-5 minutes, I am going to be utterly shocked.

Back
Top Bottom