First knock on Prime -Sigs

adz2332

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
Busted a few boxes now and bought a few draft sigs now.
Of about 10 sigs I have less then half are perfect, has anyone else noticed this?
From slight scratches and missed sections to slight smudges etc Not to mention the corners are less then perfect etc?
What has really gotten to me is the wines I just received that I planned on keeping has faint scratches across the sig.... not sure what to do?

Yeah there not perfect I've noticed the same flaws as you have. This can happen when you transport cards from china to Australia. Obviously they would be signed in Australia after the printing process so all I could put the smudging down to would be that they would of been stacked on top of each other before the ink dries

same issue year after year after year.

Mistakes are fine as long as you learn from it, and then improve the process next time. Surely they can pinpoint what stage of production keeps failing them.

Disappointing.

Hi Adz,

Here is my wines. I am not selling it but I thought I would just put it up for you to compare.

Screen shot 2013-07-25 at 10.58.34 PM.png

Cheers,

Thanks mate, mine has that line down it also.. but its hard to pick up on camera but my W looks a mess to with lines running from the 16 across the W to

Yeah i noticed the line - looks like something has been slid across it. That's the only line I can see though on mine.

Same shit year after year... Does Select care? Not while people continue to buy there cards year after year. Why would they care

I know your pain mate. I pulled this Bootsma last year, pretty gutted when i saw it.

I'd be pretty gutted if I pulled a Bootsma too..

(Sorry, couldn't resist) :p

On topic. The players would sign these in their own time/houses/managers officers I would assume. It would be good to have a select official present, managing quality control. But that would cost more dollars, and we know select would not do that!

Back
Top Bottom