First #21 card of the year. Some rather tasty patches...

ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
I landed the gold one 21/25 of these about 5 or 6 years ago. Never thought I'd see the silver one but it popped up a month or so ago.

So happy to land it and put the two together!!

IMG_2462_zpsc95ed12e.jpg

IMG_2469_zpsd2332025.jpg

Wow well done must be a great feeling to have the Gold and Silver in your collection. Did you hear about KG getting ejected in today's game vs the Rockets? KG head butted Dwight Howard.

Wow well done must be a great feeling to have the Gold and Silver in your collection. Did you hear about KG getting ejected in today's game vs the Rockets? KG head butted Dwight Howard.

Yeah, didn't miss did he. Fool. Tough to watch KG slowly fading away....

What a card :wave:

Thought that you stopped after the 200th jersey #ed, glad to see you're still in the hunt for more KG =D>

What a card :wave:

Thought that you stopped after the 200th jersey #ed, glad to see you're still in the hunt for more KG =D>

Yeah I was going to, but I'm putting a set together at the same time. Has made collecting much more fun for me.

Just when we thought we'd seen your last mailday..... Nice surprise for all concerned eh?

Just when we thought we'd seen your last mailday..... Nice surprise for all concerned eh?
HA! Yeah, can't help myself. Also putting together a nice set which has brought a bit more fun back into the hobby for me. :)

Thanks for the comments fellas. Appreciate it as always. :)

Back
Top Bottom