Finest day... pun intended!

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Okay so... after discovering my package from Lippo (thanks mate) after posting my earlier mailday (which was not near as good as this one) I just had to share this lot with you!! Now I've spent a lot of time getting this together... so man be nice LOL I know its a lot.... but its the cream of the crop!

Rookie autos:
D West 25/50 Blue Ref
westauto.jpg

Donta Smith 40/50 Blue Ref
dontaauto.jpg

Bernard Robinson 12/50 Blue Ref
brobinsonauto.jpg

Trevor Ariza 06/50 Blue Ref
Arizaauto.jpg

Justin Reed 01/50 Blue Ref (a nice addition to my Twolves PC - inspite of the celts jersey)
JReedblueref.jpg

Sasha 149/179 X Fractor
Sashaxfrac.jpg

How about some legends?

Havlicek 15/25 Blue Xfrac
Havlichbluexfrac.jpg

Frazier 19/50 Blue Ref
Frazierblueref.jpg

Frazier 05/29 Black Ref
Frazierblackref.jpg

Abdul Jabbar 190/199 Xfrac
kareemxfrac.jpg

Russell 57/99 Red Xfrac
Russellredxfrac.jpg

Oh and a few more goodies....

Mobley 5/9 Black Xfrac Jersey.....
Mobleyblackxfracjersey.jpg

Nesterovic 8/9 Black X Frac - Jersey Number!
nesterovicblackxfrac.jpg

Mike Sweetney Bowman Printing Plate Magenta 1/1 my first 1/1!!!
Sweetneymagentaplate.jpg

okay am done now... I got some others like Mcdyess blue Xfrac, Q Rich jersey and some other rookies.... you can always look at my PC in the link below in my sig :)

Damn....your lucky it was worth looking at all of those...

DAMN DIAL UP!!!

Nice cards by the way

vladlevinsky said:
Wow. Some nice cards there and great players.

Yeah.... Though I reckon... if I was born ten years earlier... I would be a Celtics fan rather than a T Wolves fan....

got lots of love for the Celtics... and thus I am very pleased to have gotten the Russell especially, he is amongst my all time faves!

some nice cards there!
the delonte is a keeper for sure!
that kid has some real talent, reminds me of a white AI :)

love the legends cards also, and a 1/1 to boot!
i dont think ill ever own a 1/1 hah

thanks for sharing

yeah delonte may be a keeper... but I will probably move that one for the right price...

I never thought i'd own a 1/1 but what do you know I do now :D Thanks again Lippo mate hehe

great cards there wow that must have been a big package, congrats on the great cards!!

hehe yeah cath was reasonable size, especially given all the other uncircs in it hehe my finest mailday for sure.... I've still got a stupid grin stuck on my face.... damn I love this hobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimboiitmac said:
awesome cards man! So that's who lippo sold them too! ehehhe.. i wanted themm!

haha yeah... I fell in love with Finest 04/05 - but hey which ones did you want... perhaps some of the ones I got could be traded for something... cos thats me for you just about everyting is up for trade... LOL

PM me if you're interested in anything in particular. I've also got more scans up in my collection photobucket site.

Back
Top Bottom