Finals: Game 7, Sydney vs Freemantle

Re: Finals Game 7 freo @ sydney

I do apologise, was very drunk!

But I do believe my boyz can get up and knock the swans, the game is at Telstra Stadium and not the SCG right?

sydney will show you upstarts how a champion team plays, im glad the crows aint facing them! :D

sydney will wear down the dockers and rip their heart out when it counts.. they will win, win big or win small.. depends what their long term plan is.. (For the grand final... they might want to save some petrol)

my boyz are no joke, a young firing team out for blood

Go The Swans... Hall And Goodes Will Give The Freo Hell Of S*** Lol

The anchor will be jammed so far up barry hall's date that it will be invisible!

That's BIG TALK but the game will only end ONE WAY - FREO LOSING :cool:

I am actually thinking of going to this game.....I wouldn't know who to support though :lol:

So are you ACTUALLY GOING ?

Nah, I have been a stay at home supporter for many a years.

Tried to go on countless occasions over the past 10 years, but all my friends hate the darn sport, so I just gave up on trying to go 3 years ago.
Besides, I never really have the time with my other weekend hobby of Greyhound Racing.

Just as i thought.............:D

You don't need your friends to hold your hand to go to a game dude......Gotta love those supporters who talk their teams up BIG TIME yet don't even go to ONE game a year (lol). I am in NSW and managed to go to two WCE games this year....one in Canberra and one in Melbourne (2200km round trip total :shock: )

And before everyone jumps on board to say "You don't need to go to games to be a supporter"

Yeah I know but in my opinion YOU DO :D Even if it is just one game a year ;)
(unless of course you live out of state)

(Flame suit on)

Go you Swans! What a great win!

Bring on Grand Final day!

Cheers
Matt (Swans Member since 95)

The anchor will be jammed so far up barry hall's date that it will be invisible!
6 straight and 14 marks, on the money there lol :cool:
we would of played better than freo tonight we play TS well but it wasnt to be, looking foward to next year now.
hopefully a Sydney/Adelaide final.

Well done to the Swannies but i wasnt convinced tonight, yes Hall, okeefe and oloughlin played well, i just cant see them handling the crows on the big G next week.....

GO CROWS I SAY :)

Back
Top Bottom