Finals: Game 6, West Cost vs Western Bulldogs.

I am friends with Merv Hughes (Yes I know I am name dropping but for good reason) and he supports the Bulldogs BIG TIME !!! I was in the UK with him last year when the Bulldogs defeated the WCE and I got a nice SMS from him when it happened this year so I REALLY hope I am not in for another heartbreaking loss I am already down 6 Pints so I am not betting with him on this one !

For me I can't pick a winner, the Bulldogs looked impressive last week and the WCE didn't but they are at home. The Bulldogs won there (SUbiaco) last time round so I am sure the WCE will be wary of the Bulldog's potential to win.........neither team will progress past the Preliminary Final so I am just looking forward to a fast & skillfull game

Don't even think for 1 minute that the Eagles are going to make a mistake 2 weeks running. The dogs won't know what hit them, WC are a very proud club and will be looking to put the hurt on the Dogs this week, mark my words!

Don't even think for 1 minute that the Eagles are going to make a mistake 2 weeks running. The dogs won't know what hit them, WC are a very proud club and will be looking to put the hurt on the Dogs this week, mark my words!

DONE - Words Marked (above)

PS - Your biased

doggies will get their asses handed to them, ill still be cheering the red blue and white this weekend though! they can still beat any team when theyre on their game.

PS, very impressed with pauly walnuts' very subtle name dropping

Well with Kerr and Embley back expect to see a much much more improved Weagles outfit tonight, the weather is really hot up there i beleive which may swing it back to the Weagles.

A lot of Skill errors at the moment, Eagles up by 25 points at half time but by no means convincing !

well what a dissapointing game so far.... very scrappy. looks like a Adelaide Sydney final as these 2 teams have no hope...

Have to agree, although I was happy with the last quarter I was not impressed with the quality of the game.....a lot of errors

well what a dissapointing game so far.... very scrappy. looks like a Adelaide Sydney final as these 2 teams have no hope...

The conditions were terrible, what would you expect?

yes yes terrible conditions etc.. damn you bulldogs, i thought you'd put up a greater fight than that..

Yeah I was hoping for a better game than that....Smith deserved to go out on a better note I am wrapped he got to play his 300th game though - Well done Rohan Smith