Finals: Game 6, West Cost vs Western Bulldogs.

I am friends with Merv Hughes (Yes I know I am name dropping but for good reason) and he supports the Bulldogs BIG TIME !!! I was in the UK with him last year when the Bulldogs defeated the WCE and I got a nice SMS from him when it happened this year so I REALLY hope I am not in for another heartbreaking loss :( I am already down 6 Pints so I am not betting with him on this one !

For me I can't pick a winner, the Bulldogs looked impressive last week and the WCE didn't but they are at home. The Bulldogs won there (SUbiaco) last time round so I am sure the WCE will be wary of the Bulldog's potential to win.........neither team will progress past the Preliminary Final so I am just looking forward to a fast & skillfull game :)

Don't even think for 1 minute that the Eagles are going to make a mistake 2 weeks running. The dogs won't know what hit them, WC are a very proud club and will be looking to put the hurt on the Dogs this week, mark my words!

Don't even think for 1 minute that the Eagles are going to make a mistake 2 weeks running. The dogs won't know what hit them, WC are a very proud club and will be looking to put the hurt on the Dogs this week, mark my words!

DONE - Words Marked (above) :lol:

PS - Your biased ;)

doggies will get their asses handed to them, ill still be cheering the red blue and white this weekend though! :D they can still beat any team when theyre on their game.

PS, very impressed with pauly walnuts' very subtle name dropping :D

Well with Kerr and Embley back expect to see a much much more improved Weagles outfit tonight, the weather is really hot up there i beleive which may swing it back to the Weagles.

A lot of Skill errors at the moment, Eagles up by 25 points at half time but by no means convincing !

well what a dissapointing game so far.... very scrappy. looks like a Adelaide Sydney final as these 2 teams have no hope...

Have to agree, although I was happy with the last quarter I was not impressed with the quality of the game.....a lot of errors :(

well what a dissapointing game so far.... very scrappy. looks like a Adelaide Sydney final as these 2 teams have no hope...

The conditions were terrible, what would you expect?

yes yes terrible conditions etc.. damn you bulldogs, i thought you'd put up a greater fight than that..

Yeah I was hoping for a better game than that....Smith deserved to go out on a better note :( I am wrapped he got to play his 300th game though - Well done Rohan Smith :D

Back
Top Bottom