finally a site for aussie that collect nba cards

andrew3134

GOTTA GO HARD IN DA PAINT
eBay User
andrew3134
Hi guys & gals. Finally i have found a site with people from Australia that collect & trade basketball cards, you beauty. My back ground quickly, i started collecting basketball cards back in 1991 and stopped collecting around 1994. I looked at my collection late last year and got the bug to collect again, due to being out of form in collecting cards, i bought alot of spam boxers, after having a good hard look at myself and evaluating my performance i decided to only collect stuff 2004/05, 03/04 stuff is just to expensive. My PERSONAL favourite box to bust is the Topps Chrome. I have busted SPX, SP auth and SP game used, gotta a couple of good cards but personally i think Upper deck is a little over rated as far as value for money goes and that i hardly ever pull good hards from upper deck. I have not put a list of my cards together yet, i will have 2 lists, the cards that i will trade & and cards that i most likely wont trade. I will get back to you guys soon. :D

hey mate, alot of members here would agree with your views on UD including myself :D
have fun and hope me and others can help you out with ya collection

do you collect any players in particular or sets.

Welcome to the boards, hope to do some deals with you in the future, let us know if you collect any players and possibly put up your wantlist in the wantlist thread. hope you have fun here

welcome

hi
welcome to the forum, its pretty cool im only a new member too ,
have fun! :D

Welcome to the forum mate!

I have only purchased 1 UD products. It was of 04-05 UD Hardcourt. Very crappy box indeed.

The week after, I bought a box of 04-05 Fleer Skybox L.E. Boy, did I pull a gem out of that one! :lol:

Cheers and enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom