final piece to my hawthorn puzzle

Hawks Star Wild Cards

good call, i forgot about those. ive current got the 2007 mitchell, 2008 franklin & 2009 rioli at home, incoming right now is the 2006 hodge (ebay), 2009 bateman (other forum) & 2010 franklin (other forum). so that just leaves the 2005 crawford & the 2010 sewell, sewell should be easy at the moment being the current release, but the crawford is a little harder. i bidded on one on ebay last week and put what i thought was a comfortable highest bid, triple figures mind you, only to be out bidded :mad:
theres a bunch of hawks ones on ebay at the moment, i'll have a go and if i win them i'll sell off the ones i already have. if i win it i'll have the set as the crawf and sewell are both in the auction :)

Can you imagine how many emails some of these people get a day?? They dont have time to reply to every email.....Just my theory , cant always expect back an email...

Can you imagine how many emails some of these people get a day?? They dont have time to reply to every email.....Just my theory , cant always expect back an email...

Yeah but if a customer asks a question about a product its bad business to not get back to them. i dont care how many emails he gets, if he wants to run a business then he needs to reply to all his emails. not my problem if he has too much on his plate and cant spend 5mins replying to my email :whistle:

Keep it on topic guys.....or you may end up with a well earned break. Like Hawthorn in Early September.

Cheers
Matt

i just bought the cousins and richo wild's today, so that will complete my richmond set of tc wildcards. a couple you may be forgetting r the 05 crawf error wildcard (i am still chasing the richo version of that, but i still consider my set complete) and the 04 red captain wildcard

i just bought the cousins and richo wild's today, so that will complete my richmond set of tc wildcards. a couple you may be forgetting r the 05 crawf error wildcard (i am still chasing the richo version of that, but i still consider my set complete) and the 04 red captain wildcard

dam you, i forgot about those error cards, pretty rare arnt they?

haha i got the cornes error and normal version... the error is it misses the SW in front of the number... THATS IT!

Back
Top Bottom