final piece to my hawthorn puzzle

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
thanks to brad (bjs127) this card is now in my collection. cyril rioli platinum signature 021/100 :thumbsup:

front
SDC10639.jpg

rear
SDC10640.jpg

so this means i now have every draft pick signature card for the hawks. ive even extended my list to players who played/play with hawthorn but not necessarily drafted by them.

SELECT1998.jpg

SELECT1999PREMIER.jpg

SELECT2000Y2K.jpg

SELECT2002EXCLUSIVESPX.jpg

SELECT2003XL1.jpg

SELECT2004OVATION.jpg

SELECT2005TRADITIONDYNASTY.jpg

SELECT2005DYNASTYPLATINUMS.jpg

SELECT2006SUPREME.jpg

SELECT2007SUPREME.jpg

SELECT2008CLASSICS.jpg

SELECT2009PINNACLE.jpg

3 draft pick signatures for players who werent drafted to Hawthorn but played with them at some stage.

1998 Lance Picioane Drafted to Adelaide @ #17 overall in the 1997 National draft (Hawthorn 2000-2004 58 games/24 goals)
SDC10498.jpg

2001 Shaun Burgoyne Drafted to Port Adelaide @ #12 overall in the 2000 National draft (Hawthorn 2010-Current Yet to play a game)
NO PICTURE AVAILABLE

2003 Stephen Gilham Drafted to Port Adelaide @ #16 overall in the 2002 National draft (Hawthorn 2006-Current 64 games/2 goals)
SELECT2003XL2.jpg

Only card missing to complete my set now is the Bowman Nixon 2003 Rookie Expectation insert card, not a signature card. he was drafted to collingwood but was moved onto Hawthorn via trade week after the 2004 season. he only played one game with Hawthorn and was delisted. so after ive got myself one of these that will close a big chapter in my PC :D

thanks for looking

Well Done there mate, fantastic to see them all together.

Love the 2005 year of dps and plats,
look awesome together!!

As Judge Smails would say..... "TOP NOTCH!!! TOP NOTCH!!!"

Great effort mate, glad I could provide the final piece of the puzzle - and thanks for contributing to my Bradman card fund!

They look terrific together, a very time consuming set, well played!!

Now I just have to work on you buying all my other Hawthorn sigs - I have a full set of Dunstalls for sale you know.....and they are the best prices in town ;)

Top stuff Daz! Love a Hawks mailday!!

Wow great stuff mate, fantastic work.

Funny that the only two sigs that are signed in the wrong place, are both hawks players, Bailey and Obst :p

What number is the Ellis DPS btw? That is a stunning signature, I have to say beats all the ones I have of him.

Nice effort, must feel good being on top of things waiting for new cards to come out!

thanks for the comments fellas. it does feel really good getting it all together. its been a busy 4 years since i got back into collecting in 06, had a lot of holes to fill but getting there. and yeah patterz i agree, the 05 stuff looks awesome together. and thecardman, the ellis is numbered 200/275, also the birchall is also numbered 200/275. all i need now is to find the other 3 all numbered 200 and i'll be set :p. i'll be starting on the hawks premiership commemeratives next i think, im about 1/2 way there so far. and i might even start saving some big coin for that high end stuff. and yes ive seen your lists Brad, i look at it everyday lol, very tempting i must say, but cant part with that kind of money atm while im saving for a heat pump :( or maybe i need a good clean up and hit ebay with a heap of sales to make some quick cash.

ps. id be keen to hear what you guys think i should collect next? premiership commemeratives, predictors or maybe something else, let me know where you think my hawks collecting priotities should head next :thumbsup:

thanks for the comments fellas. it does feel really good getting it all together. its been a busy 4 years since i got back into collecting in 06, had a lot of holes to fill but getting there. and yeah patterz i agree, the 05 stuff looks awesome together. and thecardman, the ellis is numbered 200/275, also the birchall is also numbered 200/275. all i need now is to find the other 3 all numbered 200 and i'll be set :p. i'll be starting on the hawks premiership commemeratives next i think, im about 1/2 way there so far. and i might even start saving some big coin for that high end stuff. and yes ive seen your lists Brad, i look at it everyday lol, very tempting i must say, but cant part with that kind of money atm while im saving for a heat pump :( or maybe i need a good clean up and hit ebay with a heap of sales to make some quick cash.

ps. id be keen to hear what you guys think i should collect next? premiership commemeratives, predictors or maybe something else, let me know where you think my hawks collecting priotities should head next :thumbsup:

Well considering you are in a saving mode, premiership commemoratives wouldn't be a bad place to start, there aren't too many out there and they do look very nice in hand. Good luck with whatever path you take next :thumbsup:

If you need help with the premiership commemoratives i can help mate - I have them all except for 1988 and 1991.

I only listed my sigs in that FS thread of mine....I still have a lot of other Hawks inserts FS.

If you need help with the premiership commemoratives i can help mate - I have them all except for 1988 and 1991.

I only listed my sigs in that FS thread of mine....I still have a lot of other Hawks inserts FS.

interesting :whistle:

ive got about 5 or 6 commemerative cards so far, any chance of a full list of hawks inserts brad? there might be a few cards i cant think of that i need.

Awsome stuff mate, you should put together premiership commemeratives,then predictors,put together all the Select inserts.They look awsome all together.
Good luck with your collection.

Hawks Star Wild Cards

well done.
a top collection.
i would love to see you collect all the premiership commemeratives. it would look fantastic.
good luck with whatever you decide to collect next. :)

Back
Top Bottom