Fianlly completed a little 90's refractor set!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hi all,
I have wanted to complete an affordable older refractor set with same great 90's names. So I picked on the 96-97 Mystery Finest set. Big line up with Pippen, Jordan, Shaq, Penny, Payton, Kemp, Barkley and Ewing to name a few!
Anyways pretty happy with them:D! So here they are M1-22,
Mystery Finest complete set.JPG

I thought I would hole back on the Pennies as there have been a fare few posts the last week or two and figured you might need a break! So until next week!

That's really cool. Love that you went for something that was affordable to you, but was also an amazing lineup of players (better then today's IMHO). You've given me an idea of perhaps how to dip my toe into the NBA trading card waters.

Again, very cool little set - congrats on it all coming together.

Nice stuff Ant! Feel free to post the new Penny stuff up bro!
Its coming man, but you know most of it as half of it was supplied by you=D>!

That's really cool. Love that you went for something that was affordable to you, but was also an amazing lineup of players (better then today's IMHO). You've given me an idea of perhaps how to dip my toe into the NBA trading card waters.

Again, very cool little set - congrats on it all coming together.

Thanks Heaps. Hopefully you find a great set to go after there are some pretty awesome ones out there and they don't all have to break the bank!

Yeah me too, They seemed so much more exciting back in the day compared to a lot of the newer ones... Maybe just because they were a bit more uncommon!

I tend to agree. When you bust a pack of Prizm now and get one in nearly every pack (from memory) it is still nice but not as cool looking. I still remember opening packs of Finest and thinking "Cmon refractor" then nothing....lol

Back
Top Bottom