Few purchases - Autos and Hoops 2019-20

TheCardExperience

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
COMC User
jamiewy77
Went to buy a box of hoops from the local card shop and ended up walking out with more autos and an empty wallet 🤦🏽‍♂️

Purchased Autos:

CB934C2E-B15C-4DB6-A116-2406071F71B5.jpeg

197/199 - Nothing special but I love the look of this card.

C5FE0604-C5D9-463E-A551-069620C5C41E.jpeg

01/49 - Never planned to own a Tatum card but it caught my eye so I had to.

A4EB78FA-2F68-415A-BBBD-6E86F5B0F67F.jpeg

08/10 - I have such a weakness for this guy, you could print his name on a cardboard box and i’d want to buy it.

Autos from my Hoops box:

First up..

35C4BFF4-92E9-46E1-A378-E5E0EDFD7E30.jpeg

This was the first auto I pulled. I was a little worried at this stage 😂

And then..

This happened..

E3D123B0-4A0A-45C2-B7A9-EC07593A752A.jpeg

Call me crazy but if you asked me before the box opening what I wanted it was this card (or a Herro). I’m very high on Rui and this is a card I’ll enjoy for a long time because I pulled it myself (and from my very first Hoops box for the year).

If anyone has a Tyler Herro Rookie Ink for sale hit me up 😊

Fox is going to be a problem for years to come. Tatum could be if he just gets over the line on effort and reps, could be huge.
Loved Hachimura from what I seen in FIBA, seen no college but don't need to, gonna be awesome. And the #001 always go for a premium.

Have not been convinced by anything Porter Jr yet though, what have you liked?

Have not been convinced by anything Porter Jr yet though, what have you liked?

For me it’s the potential that’s drawn me to him and I’m a sucker for upside. He’s kind of a forgotten player. Also, I’m mainly collecting Trae and they’re besties 😊

And thanks for the comments, I love hearing what others think of the players I’m into.

Nice adds and assortment of young talent - Hachimura is a one way all-round beast - just needs to take care of biz on the defensive end.

I have quite a few MPJs for sale if interested just send me PM.

Back
Top Bottom