graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
This morning I upgraded the feedback system to new software.

The issue where users were unable to select a deal thread have been resolved. You can now manually enter your deal thread or search for your deal thread which will automatically fill in the deal thread URL field for you.

I am working on making small changes, including putting the feedback score next to the percentage under your name in posts.

Any suggestions to improve the system or any bugs you come across, please post them here.

Thanks
Graham

I now have completed threads being moved to the completed deals forum automatically every hour on the hour. So if you move a thread to completed and can't find it, look in the completed deals forum as it is probably in there.

Hope that cleans up the trade forum a little for everyone :)

I can't look at anyones feedback profile....comes up with this:

OzCardTrader - Error

Invalid user ID specified.

Anyone else getting this?

Fantastic improvement in that you don't have to copy and paste the URL for the trade and you can see at a glance who has left feedback for a particular auction.

Along with the trade manager and the fact that the threads are automatically closed when both members leave feedback, a small upgrade yesterday which removed the comments box from the leave feedback page, the addition of pos & neg scores under your name in each post, and some general bug fixes.

Any other suggestions for the trade system?

Back
Top Bottom