Favorite Clutch Moment In History - With Video

Big Ticket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Title explains itself. Now I know a lot of you are going to post up "The Last Shot", but this one was just incredible.
Houston Rockets vs San Antonio Spurs, November 9th, 2004

or should i say ...

Tracy McGrady vs San Antonio Spurs.

SHARE YOURS!

tmac is an excellent example. i would have also considered allan houston's winner in the deciding game five of the first round of the eastern conference finals versus miami in 98, or lj's 4 point play. one hilarious moment is when ricky davis tried to get a handicapped triple double by rebounding his intentional miss at the opponent's uncontested net (versus the utah jazz)...

In game 1....

---------- Post added 26-10-2011 at 07:30 PM ----------

Oh can't forget this..

hahah watched this game live as well on the way to the gold coast. i was screaming!!! lucky his nickname wasn't 'The Bomb' or something. haha

when i won game 7 on 2k11 against miami in the final, one second left, dwyane wade in my face, fading out into the crowd.. money! :p

but serious, that lebron one has to be my favourite as i was watching it live!

We also can't forget Tim Duncan's "Game Winner" against the lakers but Derek Fisher responding with an unorthodox 2 pointer with 0.4 seconds to go! ceebs getting the vid.

Yep, but Broy was so special that night.. he had another clutch bucket just before that.

has to be up there for clutch 9 points in 9 seconds (however they did lose)

---------- Post added 30-10-2011 at 08:46 AM ----------

MJ

Big Shot Rob

the jordan push off

NBA's top 10 best clutch shots of all time (Actual 10 start at about 1:50)

Yeh Brandon Roy ftw.

---------- Post added 30-10-2011 at 10:22 PM ----------

Actually, surprised ther's no Gilbert Arenas action here.

Back
Top Bottom