Fanatics is the new King of Cards

Why would they do that? They didn’t give you a reason at all??
I only found out when I went to check where my delivery was.

Found the order number and it said Cancelled and now i can't log into my account.

I am guessing something to do with SMC and my AU 28 Degrees credit card

From what I've heard, they've always done this. Looks like nothing's going to change when they take over the licences.

I just can't understand their logic behind not wanting to ship to SMC but it's always been an issue.

We're f***ed!

From what I've heard, they've always done this. Looks like nothing's going to change when they take over the licences.

I just can't understand their logic behind not wanting to ship to SMC but it's always been an issue.

We're f***ed!
Shit, had i known this was going to happen, i wouldn't have done it :(
Oh well, stuff em

Just a Beckett preview of the newest topps/fanatics release in my news feed - star diamonds. Each 10 card box will have 9 autograph cards and 1 patch memorabilia card. All cards (except for cut autos) are hard signed. No card will numbered higher than 20. Sounds exactly like flawless. So this is the kind of thing fanatics will do with the topps license - do exact copies of what the competition is doing.

Sorry, it's, diamond icons. And each card will have a mini diamond in it.
Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I really hope this isn’t true but if you’re Panini, you don’t want to be the next Upper Deck so you’d take a lower sale price just to make sure you got something out of it.

Another acquisition by Fanatics just means there is more money the investors need to get back which means more money we as the end users are charged… And what options do we have if we enjoy the trading card hobby and want to stay around?

I really hope this isn’t true but if you’re Panini, you don’t want to be the next Upper Deck so you’d take a lower sale price just to make sure you got something out of it.

Another acquisition by Fanatics just means there is more money the investors need to get back which means more money we as the end users are charged… And what options do we have if we enjoy the trading card hobby and want to stay around?
Sports Card Radio's previous video said that currently Panini have no releases slated past October and the believed reason for this is Fanatics bought one of the major card producers that Panini historically used to produce stock, in an attempt to force their hand to sell.

Whether that's 100% true or not I'm not sure.

Sports Card Radio's previous video said that currently Panini have no releases slated past October and the believed reason for this is Fanatics bought one of the major card producers that Panini historically used to produce stock, in an attempt to force their hand to sell.

Whether that's 100% true or not I'm not sure.
I somehow find this hard to believe and if it is true and Panini had known about this (they would have known months ago) then they should have found some other way to produce cards as this is their core business?

Or are they going to just drop out and move into the NFT market?

So far in the past few weeks seems Fanatics have been rumored to have bought the printing company most card manufacturers use in Dallas and now they have supposedly bought Panini?

Question is why do they need Panini if they have Topps already and can use all their IP for upcoming releases?

So far in the past few weeks seems Fanatics have been rumored to have bought the printing company most card manufacturers use in Dallas and now they have supposedly bought Panini?

Question is why do they need Panini if they have Topps already and can use all their IP for upcoming releases?
To me, it looks like fanatics doesn't want there to be any chance of opposition - hence their blatantly aggressive manoeuvres. It's looking like fanatics wants the entire us sports market to be totally reliant on them for product. Them and them alone.

If they purchase Panini they can start printing NBA and NFL products almost immediately.

Back
Top Bottom