Exquisites For Sale (Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy jackson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Sorry for creating another thread but the other one was messy. I have updated the list as a couple have been sold. Please contact me via PM or at edited - of course you are also welcome to post in this thread.

All prices are USD. Those unpriced I will probably throw on eBay but I will consider offers too. I'm not looking to trade. I accept direct deposit, paypal (sigh), money orders, and cash in the mail if you have the balls (actually I have sent cash through the mail myself plenty of times and never had a problem). I also insist on express post as it's fast and reliable.

Shaun Livingston RC Auto /225 RC Auto (2 color) - $125
20.jpg

Kevin Garnett Gold /25
10.jpg
- $30

Bosh, Hamilton, Amare, Tmac, Iverson, Kenyon, Gasol, Redd, Shareef commons /225 - too lazy to check completed auctions!
19.jpg

18.jpg

11.jpg

Kirilenko / Boozer jersey /10 - $90
08.jpg

Trevor Ariza RC Auto No Patch /225 -$20
34.jpg

Pape Sow RC Auto No Patch x 3 /225 - $10 each
33.jpg

Nocioni Gold RC /25 - $15
32.jpg

Tmac Limited Logos /50 Auto Patch (3 colors) - $180
31.jpg

Deng Gold RC /25 (his jersey #) $150
30.jpg

Jordan and Lebron Dual Jersey /10 $375
29.jpg

Richard Jefferson /100 Auto Patch (3 colors) $40
28.jpg

Kidd /100 Auto Patch (3 colors) - $40
27.jpg

Boozer /100 Auto Patch (1 color) $25
Amare /100 Auto Patch (1 colors) $75
26.jpg

Jameer Gold RC No Auto #1/25 $80
25.jpg

Scottie Pippen Enshrinements Auto /25 $270
22.jpg

Jameer RC Auto /225 (4 color patch and his jersey #) - offer
14.jpg

Jameer RC Auto Gold /14 (sick patch) - offer
13.jpg

Ben Gordon Enshrinements Auto /25 - offer
23.jpg

Kirilenko jersey/auto /5!! - offer
06.jpg

Dirk / Terry / Stackhouse / Finley quad patch /10 - offer
05.jpg

JR Smith Gold /23 Auto Patch (sick ass patch) - offer
17.jpg

Anthony I think you should read the posts first and think before posting a little bit more. Jimmy J has USD money amounts next to the cards and they are for sale. No one is going to except such and offer for a bron jersey auto esp the like of JJ who knows the hobby like the back of his hand.

Serious posts deserve serious answers.

fine ill give you a kobe shaq and 3 bogut autos for it the kobe is a auto and jersey bit /100 the shaq is 850/ and the 2 boguts are 1 is auto jersey /199 the other is /50and the other is a /50

Ok..
This is the Cards for Sale section of the Boards
There is a separate section where members indicate what cards they have for trade
I think Chad tried to highlight that to you
So if you are interested in Jimmy's cards, a cash offer is necessary :)

anthonypoweranthony said:
go 2 hell faget hills fuckin shit mate hahahahahhaa

Thats the funniest thing ive read in weeks. Im sorry mate but i think your time in here has come to an end. You picked the wrong man to take the piss out of.

anthonypoweranthony said:
$500thats my best offer take or leave

alrite mate, seriously now, bugger off! i take it you have nice cards. but your doing all the wrong things, the wrong ways. Use PM's, be polite, don't go off at everyone and swear at stupid things (we have young users on this board) and stop being such a damn retarded punk ass pig headed fat crap bogan!

time to leave mate.. before your made to leave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom