Exquisite is live!

Great cards....but i am confused.....they are supposed to be 1/1's,,,but i just found this on ebay

!BYUSHv!!mk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKg3FMK2)!~~_12.JPG

I think theres few 1/1, just different version, can look up the check-list.

Im dieing to see what the Tracy Mcgrady / Vince Carter Exquisite Dual Inscriptions card looks like! If somebody has seen it please post it on this thread! :thumbsup:

maybe noone else has noticed...but is there a distinct lack of Melos in this years release?? :blink:

i know it's only been out for a few days, but surely there would have to be some on the bay by now and all i've found are his base card and the different variations of it.

Can anyone shed any light on how many Melos are in this years release??

maybe noone else has noticed...but is there a distinct lack of Melos in this years release?? :blink:

i know it's only been out for a few days, but surely there would have to be some on the bay by now and all i've found are his base card and the different variations of it.

Can anyone shed any light on how many Melos are in this years release??

You can take a look at the Exquisite Checklist to get an idea of how many Melo's there are this year.

http://magazine-exchange.com/produc...Exquisite_Collection_Checklist_Version_10.pdf

Very nice Melo here
08-09 UD Exquisite CARMELO ANTHONY LOGOMAN PATCH 1/10 - eBay (item 250482821037 end time Aug-16-09 18:41:38 PDT)

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

and the patches on this four are insane (especially cp3 and nash)
Exquisite Foursomes Nash Kidd Paul Davis patch card 2/5 - eBay (item 130324770434 end time Aug-20-09 18:40:44 PDT)

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

and the card i was hoping for:
PAUL PIERCE EXQUISITE PRIME PATCH NBA LOGOMAN 12/50 1/1 - eBay (item 270442610735 end time Aug-20-09 19:28:59 PDT)

Paul Pierce tag, lovely piece of tag here!!
Will have a crack, but unfortunately will most likely go too high from the other big PP collectors out there!

Back
Top Bottom