Exquisite is live!

Esp if your a KG collector..I mean come on..How many years has it been?

@#$%#$%#...

come to think of it now, ive noticed alot of the maildays the kg's are t/wolves uni's...so there are NO celtics patches? maaaaan thats got to suck big time, you could always double up on some of the cards and replace the patch piece! are there any of him in celtics for game used jerseys?

I doubt UD will bring out any KG celts patches, they're trying to rid themselves of stock so I doubt they'll be purchasing any more jerseys...

While it must suck to be a Garnett collector right now im loving the majority of this product.
I've seen some pretty amazing looking patches already and the designs are sick. I can't wait to see what else comes out over the next couple of weeks :D

!BYPDYZw!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1)bDiBKgceulJSw~~_12.JPG

:woot:

:worthy:

Thanks man, there is an absolute georgous patch auto of him im trying to get aswell. I've got a feeling it'll go high though.

should i get this now or wait until the price drops a few months from now.. lol... this is tempting!!!

!BYPNWZgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl0nU1BKgc9E0qj!~~_1.JPG

and another one...

!BYQLpYgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKghZE1y8Q~~_1.JPG

wow im loving the release,
nice patches and set designs.
gona try to atleast get one nice Paul Pierce,
i love my patches so hopefully there are some sweet letter patches out there!!
So far yet to see one pop up, but pretty sure the next few days there will be some!!

Wish i had some spare $$$ though,
could go nuts with this release!

that scripted swatch looks a bit squashed don't you think?
some great lookin cards though!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

just when i thought they brought their A game to this years exquisite they go and do that....they say one monkey doesnt ruin a show but damn, thats one big farking ugly monkey

Sick to f'n death of the twolves patches man, seriously lazy or ridiculous that there is not celtics patches yet, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

saw these bad boy from Taiwan card form, all i can said is.. nice.. but mainly is half hit half miss..

00198203.jpg

This one is mad~~~:eek:
00198211.jpg

00000019.jpg

00000004.jpg

00198203.jpg

00198211.jpg

00000019.jpg

00000004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom