Baseball Exciting News Coming Soon - Who Dat / ABL

Who Dat ABL.png

That's great your involved Dave - will be great for your business.

Dont take my comment the wrong way - i just find it funny Select would give up NRL and Cricket rights to take up ABL.

Not so much that I think but they are looking to get stuff funded I suppose. The other products ended up costing them I think. So they are being cautious maybe.
I am happy to get the ABL off the ground though. Hopefully next NBL.
I understood what you meant by your comments lol. Funny that the popularity of the sport does not translate to the card collecting sometimes.

Well done! You might want to mention that we all love the Gem cards too!

Seriously, get them to make some memorabilia cards........would get me buying a few packs!

So what will Who Dat get out of this from the ABL??? Memorabilia etc?
I get to support a game that I love. Who Dat is a major sponsor of the Perth Heat. I am now one of the Major Trading Card partners of the ABL. I put my money where my mouth is lol
We need the baseball community to get behind their respective teams and buy the product, go to the games etc.
Once I have this in hand I will post it up.
My aim is to ressurect the Australian forgotten sports, (Trading Card Wise), one at a time. A daunting task but one I am commited to.
ABL Memorabillia will also be available this season - details to follow soon :)

Will there by an ABL team set of baseballs for sale for fans to purchase would love an Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney proper made baseball card sets save me time having to make my own, love the idea of having ABL memorabilia available for fans to purchase would love an Aces Jersey

Back
Top Bottom