Everyone post your wants!!

No worries, this one may be for sale, reluctantly, to help fund a couple of pick ups, I still haven't got a Phiilip Rivers auto yet for the Chargers PC!!

Thought I better update this

Collecting 2014 Elite and Finest. Looking at attempting some of the insert set as well. Player wise I am all over the shop

Defence- warren sapp, ravens guys- Lewis, reed, Suggs, ngata (apparently there is a lot on here who chase ravens), and have some noticed started on Kuechly,lavonte David and Gerald McCoy.

Offense is more old school ravens and bits and pieces . I also have a soft spot for some of the legends of the games. Hopefully my incoming mail days will represent my all of the shop collecting lol

2014 Cowboys base - looking for Elite, and Prizm colours at the moment.

I would prefer to trade from my prizm extras but will be open to $ deals.

Last edited:
Hi,

What 2013 Greens, and Reds do you need?

Hi mate.

Got all the green rookies.

I need heaps of red rookies: Dobson, Ellington, Carradine, Slay, Harper, Fisher, Vernon, Fuller, Rogers, Jones, Hopkins, Johnson, Sims, Lacy, Manuel, Reid, Ansah, Bernard, Taylor, Jones, Simon, Hankins, Hunter, Barner, Greene, Lattimore, Hunt, Goodwin, Elam,
Glennon, Burkhead, Floyd, Smith, Nassib, Richardson, King, Riddick, Kelce, Bray, Eifert, Moore, Warmack, Rhodes.

If you can help me out it would be much appreciated.

I've got a red Dobson and a purple Landry Jones. Just PM your postal details and I will mail them.