Everyone post your wants!!

No worries, this one may be for sale, reluctantly, to help fund a couple of pick ups, I still haven't got a Phiilip Rivers auto yet for the Chargers PC!!

Thought I better update this

Collecting 2014 Elite and Finest. Looking at attempting some of the insert set as well. Player wise I am all over the shop

Defence- warren sapp, ravens guys- Lewis, reed, Suggs, ngata (apparently there is a lot on here who chase ravens), and have some noticed started on Kuechly,lavonte David and Gerald McCoy.

Offense is more old school ravens and bits and pieces . I also have a soft spot for some of the legends of the games. Hopefully my incoming mail days will represent my all of the shop collecting lol

2014 Cowboys base - looking for Elite, and Prizm colours at the moment.

I would prefer to trade from my prizm extras but will be open to $ deals.

Last edited:
Did someone say Emmitt Smith???

Emmitt Smith Topps.jpg
Rusty, do you still have this? And is it available??

Hi,

What 2013 Greens, and Reds do you need?

Hi mate.

Got all the green rookies.

I need heaps of red rookies: Dobson, Ellington, Carradine, Slay, Harper, Fisher, Vernon, Fuller, Rogers, Jones, Hopkins, Johnson, Sims, Lacy, Manuel, Reid, Ansah, Bernard, Taylor, Jones, Simon, Hankins, Hunter, Barner, Greene, Lattimore, Hunt, Goodwin, Elam,
Glennon, Burkhead, Floyd, Smith, Nassib, Richardson, King, Riddick, Kelce, Bray, Eifert, Moore, Warmack, Rhodes.

If you can help me out it would be much appreciated.

Hi mate.

Got all the green rookies.

I need heaps of red rookies: Dobson, Ellington, Carradine, Slay, Harper, Fisher, Vernon, Fuller, Rogers, Jones, Hopkins, Johnson, Sims, Lacy, Manuel, Reid, Ansah, Bernard, Taylor, Jones, Simon, Hankins, Hunter, Barner, Greene, Lattimore, Hunt, Goodwin, Elam,
Glennon, Burkhead, Floyd, Smith, Nassib, Richardson, King, Riddick, Kelce, Bray, Eifert, Moore, Warmack, Rhodes.

If you can help me out it would be much appreciated.

I've got a red Dobson and a purple Landry Jones. Just PM your postal details and I will mail them.

Back
Top Bottom