Everyone post your wants!!

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
This was discussed in another thread and I thought it would be handy if everyone were to post their NFL wants all in one thread. Whether it be set wants, team wants, players you collect etc. I thought everyone could post once and then just edit their post when they want to update their wants and if we keep the posts to just each persons "wants" so the thread does not get over cluttered. If you have anything someone may want, just PM that person. Maybe we can get some more trades going on around here!

I will start by posting my wants in the next post...

First my non Raider guys:
JJ Watt - Texans DE
Kyle Long - Bears G
Chris Long - Rams DE

Now my Raider wants:
Derek Carr
Khalil Mack
Howie Long

Last edited:
My PC's at the moment for football are Denver Broncos, John Elway, Jesse Williams & other Australians, Manny Fernandez. Also pick up Jake Plummer non Broncos stuff occasionally.

I am chasing the 2010 Crown Royale base and inserts sets also.

I only started collecting NFL about a year ago and it pretty much revolves around the Broncos and only really interested in stuff from 2010 on.
PC-wise I'm after Von Miller and Derek Wolfe.
I'm still trying to fill 2012 Prestige, need a few SP RC's and lower end inserts (Leaders, Connections, Passports, Tickets, Draft City, Picks etc). This year I'll just concentrate on Broncos base and inserts rather than sets. :whistle:

Last edited:
Felix Jones Dallas Cowboys Cards only (none for his new team or any other subsequent teams he may join).

Also going to attempt a Dallas Cowbys Base Chase (much as I have done with my timberwolves) however given there are way too many years of Cowboys I am going to try and complete all base for 2011 Dallas Cowboys.

Last edited:
Ray lewis, ed reed, terrell suggs, justin tucker, Jonathan ogden, joe flacco, steve mcnair, haloti ngata, john harbaugh, trent dilfer no base for all above unless very rare, ravens rookie cards and 1/1's

<<<<<< :thumbsup:

If it has horns on it's helmet and it ain't wearing purple, I collect it ! Don't collect Ram players in other Uni's and only in a college Uni if they were a Ram pick!

Packers & Bills Autos and mem cards.
I go in a lot of random breaks so have a lot of different stuff in my flickr. I like doing trades so have a look and hit me up if you like something.
Collect Bo Jackson too.

I'm in quandary again with my NFL collection, in that I'm a set collector from way back (NRL & cricket) but of course NFL sets are so vast and varied that it's impossible to compile a complete set of any one release. So I'm concentrating on a few sets every year and trying to fill all the minor inserts and get as many of the hits as I can. Concentrating at the same time on Broncos and working back from there.
So 2012 it was Prestige, R&S and Contenders. 2013 so far R&S and Totally Certified.
I've built up a separate Broncos "hits" folder from other sets with the focus on Von Miller in particular.
Also have found that while I'm a Broncos fan first, I can't resist adding good cards to my sets.

We took the family to America at Christmas for 6 weeks. I swore that I wasn't buying any cards from there but we all know what happened. I have always watched NFL and decided that while the family were buying souviners I would collect a set of cards for a souviner.

I decided on Score 2013 as it was a 25th Anniversary set so I bought a couple of boxes while I was over there. Since I have been home I have ordered more boxes from DACardWorld. I think I have opened a can of worms here.

Although I do have other cards at the moment I am trying to put together a set of Score 2013.

Does anyone know if there is a folder available for this set?

Did someone say Emmitt Smith???

Emmitt Smith Topps.jpg

Back
Top Bottom