Essendon Select 140th Anniversary Album (Pic & MOJO Heavy)

do they make these for all clubs? or just clubs that use AOD/9604?
I am not trying to highjack this thread but here it is if you wish to get one i can order them for you $450 Delivered.
Hello they only did them for Essendon
GetInline.aspx

ESSENDON FOOTBALL CLUB COMMEMORATIVE COLLECTABLE ALBUM
· Pays a comprehensive tribute to the rich history of one of Australia’s oldest football teams
· Features a wide range of replica collectables, including membership tickets, a letter from John Coleman and Dick Reynolds’ Brownlow certificate
· Personally signed by Essendon greats James Hird, Matthew Lloyd, Simon Madden and Jobe Watson
· Limited to 250 units only
· Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
· Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
· Album dimensions approximately 360 x 270 x 40 mm
· RRP $495

Awesome stuff Jeff,

and jumper number goodnessx 2 :eek:

Now that is a mailday :kick:
Oh and since jeff is way too nice and diplomatic, let me say this for him.

This is a mailday!!, comment on how nice the cards are or bugger off. I will happily contact the mods if i myself see any more sales propositions or insults.
:mad:

This site is going down hill too bloody quick. :( (not due to mods)

Last edited:
Awesome stuff Jeff,

and jumper number goodnessx 2 :eek:

Now that is a mailday :kick:
Oh and since jeff is way too nice and diplomatic, let me say this for him.

This is a mailday!!, comment on how nice the cards are or bugger off. I will happily contact the mods if i myself see any more sales propositions or insults.
:mad:

This site is going down hill too bloody quick. :(

Thanks Brad!

Nothing wrong with a little banter, but we've got other threads where we can talk about that, and I would rather focus on admiring cards in mailday threads ;)

Wow! Jefferson that is an awesome looking set of cards mate :D

& very nice with the jumper number J.Hird and Daniher, well played mate.

Wow! Jefferson that is an awesome looking set of cards mate :D

& very nice with the jumper number J.Hird and Daniher, well played mate.

Cheers Brett! Should be interesting to see how the Richmond set turns out as well.

I think there is a possibility that a Carlton one will be released next year for their 150th Anniversary. Hopefully we'll see more club specific releases in the near future

Congrats mate awesome lot of cards and the numbering is amazing, glad it went to a worthy collector where it will be appreciated

Did they release tins as well Jeff?

If i remember correctly when we last ran into each other i think you may have mentioned them.

Considering there is only 200 of each signature, this set is pretty good value for dons collectors.

I am so jealous, i wish the Eagles would do one.

If i remember correctly when we last ran into each other i think you may have mentioned them.

Considering there is only 200 of each signature, this set is pretty good value for dons collectors.

Yeah 1000 tins in total with 500 sigs of Wanganeen & 500 sigs of Lloyd.

Never say never ;)

Very nice Jeff. Did you get this from Cardzone or the club.

Excellent trolling....:goat:
Thanks Owen! Got it directly from the club as that's where I saw it first advertised.

Will have to buy the 2 extra tin sets to complete my set.

It looks like SE have had more authority in production, as that is where I have been told to send my sig cards to be replaced.

Yeah I was told that Select have completely outsourced this one. They just get paid as the rights holder.

Great mailday mate - and this comes from a Hawthorn member! :)

I am delighted that Select are going to organise the replacement cards for you too.

Interestingly, Sheeds has a signature card in the Richmond album set too.........good to see him making a bit of dough in his last season as a senior coach, he has been amazing!

Great mailday mate - and this comes from a Hawthorn member! :)

I am delighted that Select are going to organise the replacement cards for you too.

Interestingly, Sheeds has a signature card in the Richmond album set too.........good to see him making a bit of dough in his last season as a senior coach, he has been amazing!

Thanks Matt!

Yeah Sheeds has always had a consistent and terrific looking sig! I will have to send my cards back to SE, so will be interesting to see the turnaround time of getting cards replaced by them

One of the most enjoyable things about this site is how passionate collectors are and how proud they are of their maildays.

Now that I have been nice to you Jeff, if you could remove any visual evidence of the 1984 or 1985 Premierships from your mailday, that would be great :)

#badmemories

does anyone no when the richmond one will be avalible and where from. also the price cheers guys

Bombers were looking for suggestions to raise money for the flight plan and I believe this was suggested to them by a group of collectors during that time.

Maybe if other clubs are trying to raise money put together a letter a get a bunch of Signatures and finish it with dont understand why Collingwood and Hawthorn got one but we didn't....?

Not sure if this is why it happened but,

Bombers were looking for suggestions to raise money for the flight plan and I believe this was suggested to them by a group of collectors during that time.

Maybe if other clubs are trying to raise money put together a letter a get a bunch of Signatures and finish it with don't understand why Collingwood and Hawthorn got one but we didn't....?

Congrats mate awesome lot of cards and the numbering is amazing, glad it went to a worthy collector where it will be appreciated

Thanks for the kind words, Troy!

SE have been in contact with me regarding the damaged cards, so good to see that they are communicative and want to help out :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom