ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

I don't think their availability or customer service is going to change much either. I mentioned that while Select have had some quality issues over the years, their response to emails and in replacing any damaged cards has always been fantastic. He said, "Yer, we plan on doing all of that". Then somneone else asked if they were going to have a website like Select and he said probably not, they'd prefer to let their distributor handle websites and communications etc....so i think getting into contact with these guys is always going to be an issue.

Again agree .... Terry must have been telling everyone the same thing ???? When did you chat with him ????? We were chatting with him while the players were signing the cards ...

Anyone would think Select haven't had two releases for the past 8 years... (excluding 2010)

Kids, Kids, Kids....Thats all we ever hear. They get Champions, Tags, Stickers, Figurines etc
What about the adult collector that can spend more than $3-$5 a pack and that crave cards of top quality?
They have never been looked after imo.

Owen.png

Looks good.

A few strange choices in the All Stars though. They've got Peats, Mitchell and Waddell over Inglis, Barba and Learoyd-Lars in the Indigenous and no Dugan even though he was in the top two most voted for players.

Back
Top Bottom