ESP Limited Edition NRL Case Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybodies orders have been boxed up and we will send tomorrow so you should get your order on the release day, Monday. We will send a pm to everyone tomorrow morning with their registered post tracking number.

Thank you everyone and best of luck and thanks for being part of our case share.

Case 1 Esp box number
Box 1 MILD 2016547

Box 2 Coopner 2016548

Box 3 Kobe4mvp 2016549

Box 4 parra lettics 2016550

Box 5 Rooster Pump 2016551

Box 6 baabaa5 2016552

Box 7 sharkiefan0102 2016553
Box 8 sharkiefan0102 2016554

Box 9 footypugs 2016555
Box 10 footypugs 2016556

Case 2 Esp box number
Box 1 Dan 2016496
Box 2 Dan 2016497

Box 3 wayhotvt 2016498

Box 4 Lady_Tilika 2016499

Box 5 Dan 2016500

Box 6 Stesyn 2016501

Box 7 parra lettics 2016502

Box 8 Dan 2016503
Box 9 Dan 2016504
Box 10 Dan 2016505

2012 ESP Captain Signature0001.jpeg

Got my box today, pretty happy with the first two packs:
Coopner
Coopner
1.jpg
2.jpg

Of course, very happy is an understatement
I jumped around like a kid when I got the Hindy

Thanks again Dan

P.S will Trade the Cam Smith for a Hindy Jersy Sig

Got my 2 boxes today and pulled 2 QLD thaidays and a few parallels
- looks like a very expensive set to collect . Such a shame there are no numbers on the cards - would have added value
To the collection

Thanx Dan and Nan

Got my box & didn't get a hit. I deadset cannot catch a break!! Seriously thinking of giving the box buying caper away - I've bought plenty in my time and have never hit anything outside of what you are supposed to get. $130 for what turned out to be just a base set is a big smack in the head, I'll tell ya that for nothing. Well, that's my whinge for the day lol.

Will be looking to sell/trade the parallels and a truckload of doubles. Unfortunatley left the cards at work and I forget who the parallels were.

Yep, its been that kind of day........

Hi Rooster pump,

you can trade your parallels with me if you want. Sorry your box break wasn't very good

Got my box today, pretty happy with the first two packs:
Coopner
Coopner
1.jpg
2.jpg

Of course, very happy is an understatement
I jumped around like a kid when I got the Hindy

Thanks again Dan

P.S will Trade the Cam Smith for a Hindy Jersy Sig

good work coopner. You did very well

I quite like them, they are good thickness, a basic but solid design, a good start for a new supplier. If was looking for negitives perhaps a little pricey, and parralells are too infrequent for mine.
One criticism would be that most cards have quite visible drag? marks down the back from part of the production process. two very destinct lines about a centimeter apart down the back, and easily noticable on about 80% of my cards.
You've seen more cards than me tho, whats your take?

mate i really like them. Especially being a first for the company. I really like the signatures, esepcially the jerseys.

For me it is a breath of freash air, someone new with some new ideas. I can see these signatures going for a lot more a bit down the track. Look at 2011 signatures, there are 600 of those and they sell consistantly for over $100. The signatures look sharp and good. Its not the end of the world to me that there is no number on the back, personally i dont go for the number.

Perhaps a middle of the road card between the signature and parallel. But I am not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom