ESP Limited Edition NRL Case Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qn2 - im assuming you have seen them Dave. Whats the quality like compared to Dynasty??

I was at Warrens doing a trade when the cards were delivered. As I said previously I don't want to compare this release to Dynasty and I have no idea where they were printed. I was asked to keep my opinion on quality / descriptions etc until the release date so I will respect that.

What I will do is give my initial impression (only from a collectors point of view) very early on Monday morning.......:)

So you dont know the production run??? Do we just have to guess??

Thanks for asking so nicely.

There are still some boxes left in the case share if you are interested o'neil

Production run is 840 cases.

Other odds below were supplied at the start of the thread.

Card Type Per Pack Per box
Common Cards 8 138
Parallel Cards 1-3 packs 6
Captain Signatures 1-60 packs 1 per 3.33 boxes
Jersey Signatures 1-60 packs 1 per 3.33 boxes
Redemption Card 6 in total
(Game Balls)

I more meant from a card stock perspective rather than comparing design etc etc. I hope they quality is there with this product.

The card stock felt thicker than Champions........I am going to have to compare that with a champions & dynasty card when I pick my base set up from Warren next week.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Dan.

So i can work out roughly how many sig cards have been made from the insert numbers however ESP have not confirmed this number (and the cards are not individually numbered) so im really just guessing am I not?

Its not really your problem to deal with these queries Dan. It would be nice if ESP did a better job of communication with collectors. Perhaps you could pass that back up the line.

You can have your thread back now.:p

Thats it for the case share. I have taken the last 5 boxes from case 2, I have some other box sales from the shop. I will let everyone know the serial numbers for the case.We will film the box opening as well in case there are any problems.

Best of luck people.

By the way the signature cards look terrific. The best I have seen. Even though they are not numbered they are still terrific. (in my humble opinion)

Case 1
Box 1 MILD
Box 2 Coopner paid
Box 3 Kobe4mvp paid
Box 4 parra lettics paid
Box 5 Rooster Pump paid
Box 6 baabaa5 paid
Box 7 sharkiefan0102 paid
Box 8 sharkiefan0102 paid
Box 9 footypugs paid
Box 10 footypugs paid

Case 2