ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Wait, so is one of the 2 unsigned YG just an unsigned version of the signature YG or are there 3 different players in total?

Through some unofficial channels, I found out that for my team one player who has signed his young guns cards, also has an unsigned version.

Who is the panthers YG?

I believe he may have been a "future star" at some point.....

From what I understand....each team has 2 different unsigned young guns, but one of these players also has a signed version.

I have heard all sorts of names for the other teams....outside of Holmes and Matautia which are confirmed, I'd heard names like Cornish for the Raiders, Klemmer for Dogs, Walker for Souths.....again all rumours at this stage and unconfirmed.....I genuinely don't know if they are correct or not.

From what I understand....each team has 2 different unsigned young guns, but one of these players also has a signed version.

I have heard all sorts of names for the other teams....outside of Holmes and Matautia which are confirmed, I'd heard names like Cornish for the Raiders, Klemmer for Dogs, Walker for Souths.....again all rumours at this stage and unconfirmed.....I genuinely don't know if they are correct or not.

Klemmer i saw mentioned quite a while ago on another site also

Not liking the look of this. Although Cartwright, Klemmer and Dylan are all young stars they've had autos in previous releases. Surely some different players could sign each year. Maybe Tigers fans will get they're third Tedesco running.

Back
Top Bottom