ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

All good, All in fun mate -
However, there are whispers everywhere that the sell sheet has been given to a handful of associates.... You wouldn't be one of them would you?

Probably not Matt these days LOL ....But there would be others on the site though .....

latest

shut up and release the sell sheet

I would if I had it!!

Probably not Matt these days LOL ....But there would be others on the site though .....

While I am one of many that doesn't have the sell sheet, ESP have been very good in supplying other images to us which we have been posting here!

Hopefully by early next week, everyone will know what the cards look like.

I've not seen it, But have heard from more than one collector that more than one dealer has contacted them trying to sell them cards they feel they may be after. Name dropping etc. just to butter them up for a deal.

You're the only Cowboys collector in the... World (Or any other big place)
- If they're not buttering you up already - They soon will be....

Thats not true! @bigrob2307 & @KingOfSouth are cowboys fans too! Maybe they make their support quieter than I do.... But I assume they'd have sweet collections too!

I go for the cowboys along with a few others. Would call myself more of a Thurston fan rather than cowboys fan in terms of collecting cards.

At least the cowboys jersey is a regular first grader pretty much which is great

I go for the cowboys along with a few others. Would call myself more of a Thurston fan rather than cowboys fan in terms of collecting cards.

At least the cowboys jersey is a regular first grader pretty much which is great

Care to share who it is?

If you only like Thurston, You should Mirren any other "Special" Cowboys pieces you "May" have??

Back
Top Bottom