ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

I remember last year there were heaps of photos on Facebook and the like. If I were a betting man, I'd say that the signings this year have been told not to post pics that give that information away. All a part of that "secret squirrel" stuff with not releasing any information I would think.

Most of those images last year were sent to various people by ESP......very few players tweeted them out.

a jersey patch with blood stain would be cool:

1432614083545.jpg

Do we even know the jersey cards are from the Top 4?

Here's the dogs 17 man team list.

Taken from here:

http://www.nrl.com/official-2014-grand-final-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/82274/default.aspx

1 Sam Perrett
2 Corey Thompson
3 Josh Morris
4 Tim Lafai
5 Mitch Brown
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aiden Tolman
19 Moses Mbye
10 James Graham (c)
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

Interchange
14 Tim Browne
15 Dale Finucane
16 David Klemmer
17 Frank Pritchard

How would you feel if was 1 of these 3?
  • Finucane......traitor
  • Mitch Brown (ordinary IMO and now at Cronulla)
  • Corey Thompson ( ordinary - no idea what's happened to him now)
  • T-Rex not a fan personally
The rest would be pretty cool though.

Cheers
Ross

Couldn't get worse then T rex. If it is him it will be easy to give that a miss. Biggest waste of money and space. Most of the others would be ok. I suppose ennis is option too if its from a semi not the grand final.

Last edited:
I really dont understand the lack of info from ESP, this is the time to hype the absolute hell out of the release, instead all they are getting is fear and concern out of this thread and im sure we aren't the only ones having those sort of discussions....

I really dont understand the lack of info from ESP, this is the time to hype the absolute hell out of the release, instead all they are getting is fear and concern out of this thread and im sure we aren't the only ones having those sort of discussions....

I learnt this week that they really dont read emails so doubt much attention is being paid to this thread

I'm sure somebody else mentioned it but with ESP not saying anything it makes it look like they are trying to hide something.
As the game used jersey cards we don't even know what teams the players used for the cards are coming from (unless I missed a post along the way) let alone who the players are from the teams. It may not even be teams the cards could be players from 1 team.

I'm sure somebody else mentioned it but with ESP not saying anything it makes it look like they are trying to hide something.
As the game used jersey cards we don't even know what teams the players used for the cards are coming from (unless I missed a post along the way) let alone who the players are from the teams. It may not even be teams the cards could be players from 1 team.

4 different teams for the jerseys.....strongly rumoured to be Bulldogs/Roosters/Panthers/Storm.

I really don't know why ESP is hiding the sell sheet.....the checklist, sure I understand, but if its a great product then you would at least want the sellsheet out there.

Makes no sense to me.

4 different teams for the jerseys.....strongly rumoured to be Bulldogs/Roosters/Panthers/Storm.
That's what I mean everything is just a rumour at the moment. All we know are the cards that make up the set from the product breakdown but nothing about the cards.

That's what I mean everything is just a rumour at the moment. All we know are the cards that make up the set from the product breakdown but nothing about the cards.

I'm finding it difficult to want to part with any money on this release not knowing what the cards look like?

I mean its nice to see a product breakdown and ratios, but for me design is a huge factor in me wanting to buy any cards. If cards are ugly, regardless of rarity I wont buy them.

If they are great looking cards ill want to add them to my collection.

The sooner they get the sell sheet out, the better I feel!

I really don't know why ESP is hiding the sell sheet.....the checklist, sure I understand, but if its a great product then you would at least want the sellsheet out there.

Makes no sense to me.
No Souths ??

That would go down nicely with the Bunnies collectors !!!

Matt,

I agree.

Not sure why we are being kept in the dark. Sellers are already listing on eBay so if they were trying to stop that by not releasing the checklist they have failed. They have also failed to win collectors over.

The only thing I can think of is that the price increase does not match the product value and they want to generate as much presale as possible to ensure sales are up before a dud is released.

I am hopeful that the product is decent otherwise it could drive me out of this hobby until a new provider is contracted.

For the price of this product we could buy (for a few $s more ) premium select boxes and cases such as Power, Centenary, Strike, etc and get better value in the top end cards.

Any way I want this release to be a hit but could be my last

We may need to start a petition on the checklist release and send to ESP to show our disappointment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom