Ersk's Card collection

Just added a few Exquisite RCs, including DEVIN HARRIS!

ExquisiteHarrisRC.jpg

DAAAAAAAAMN. You have sick cards man. And out of all your nice cards, you chose the BEST to be on your avatar. ;) Hehe.

ersk, your collection continues to get sicker and sicker!! i discovered that i collect just because i love collecting and i really treasure my shawn marion collection (with a near letterman exquisite and 1/1 buyback auto!!) but some of the guys on this board have collections worth notice!!

Just a few off the top of my head.. Ersk, Henkita, Shoes.. anyone else guys?

wow i dont think ive ever seen that many autos on someones site b4.. i could never imagin having that many sick cards esp 2 Jordan Autos .. YOU ARE A CARD COLLECTING GOD !!

wow.. i am speechless....

i think u should have insurance for ur cards... i dunno why, i am worried about ur cards.. :lol:

greatest collection i have ever seen from a single person....

I've just made a webpage of my cards...........still not finished but have a look. Just linked pages with Photobucket pics.

Two of the links are still not up yet.............gotto rescan the cards and sor them out, and by the number of cards there, its probably gonna take weeks.

Check it out.

http://ersk.007ihost.com/Index.html

Ersk

Ersk,

that's a great choice, the server is many times faster than photobucket.. and the photos are cool too.. it will be much faster if u move ur photos to that site.. hot linking from photo bucket is still slow and i think photobucket has limited bandwidth for each photo..

it's really lovely to see more sorted version of ur cards..

keep up with the good work.

nevermind what cards he got...
how the hell u pay for them all...

whatever you are selling can i be an agent?
or can u hook me up with a supply?

awesome cards man.

regards

nigel.

Man I cant believe u have my dream card ...

Bosh Auto/patch rookie exquisite /99 :) im so jelous :) if you ever move it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know first :)

awesome collection one of the best I've ever seen possibly the best:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom