Ejt85 UFC Round 2 Blue Autos Wantlist

ejt85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Elliott
eBay User
Ejt85
Here are the final blues i need to finish my set off, this is quite depressing looking at some of the names on here :(

A.Silva
BJ-INCOMING
Lesnar
GSP
Couture-INCOMING

Ok heres my TUF list i need, all the BIG names are done, just need to pick the muppets up! ;) Hand em over

Damarques Johnson
Jason Pierce
Ross Pearson
Andre Winner
James McSweeney
Brendan Schaub
Justin Wren
Jon Madsen
Darrill Schoonover
Wes Sims
Marcus Jones

Yeah not a bad price...i have seen them explode in price too!
Real keen to knock about half that list of lower level cards off in the next 2 weeks...next payday i'll swoop on a few..
Putting this up here to see if anybody can help with doubles etc would be a win/win situation :)

LOL Girds how did you remember that haha im definitely getting GSP and Lesnar last wont make handing over my hard earned cash for absolutely no reason so painful....

Im realising that i have no money to spend on cards any more and may as well sell since i cant complete sets just going to keep base inserts and favs. can help with these

Arianny
Vera
Jones
Koscheck
Bader
Buffer

Im realising that i have no money to spend on cards any more and may as well sell since i cant complete sets just going to keep base inserts and favs. can help with these

Arianny
Vera
Jones
Koscheck
Bader
Buffer

CRG pm me a price for the lot and well go from there!
That's gonna be a good chunk of them ticked off ;)

nice mate. think a member LEROy has 2 bj penn autos. he wanted alot when i asked him but his price may have dropped send him a pm or ask bdean i sold my bj auto and ultimate gear to him

nice mate. think a member LEROy has 2 bj penn autos. he wanted alot when i asked him but his price may have dropped send him a pm or ask bdean i sold my bj auto and ultimate gear to him

Sweet, Cheers for the heads up Girds..will hit him up next week as I won't be offloading any more $ this or next week (unless I want to be sleeping under a parkbench) but yeah I'd love a BJ auto so I'll definitely hit "Leroy" up..he musnt be a regular member tho? I've never seen him post?

---------- Post added 22-04-2010 at 07:56 AM ----------

List updated again with 2 "unwanted" but needed cards for my set ;) Horwich and Miletich

I'd like to let you guys aware of a seller on eBay who I have done business with 4 or 5 times and always is a 100% perfect seller!

Username is theservicedrive

Shipping is cheap as 3.99US delivered cards are very fairly priced as the miletich was the cheapest on eBay! And always packaged and arrived in mint condition

Cheers boys! Getting closer to the end.....maybe also the end of my financial status aswell lol

Elliott, Well done on taking out a fair few things on your list in record time!

Now you got the 'big guns' to try and track down :)

Cheers Siege! So much easier when i've got a list in my face all the time to motivate me to buy more!

I should get the rest at a fair price except the lesnar and gsp, give me a couple months and these bad boys will be in my possession!!

Then I have out what to do with them! :)

hey ejt. LEROY just posted in chelle's main event box break if you a link to pm him next week. In regards to top notch postage - Siege you remember "Load3dic3" anyway he was an american member that wasnt on here for long. i paid him 4.50 AU DELIVERED for a Round2 bj pen GOG and he sent it international fast mail + in one touch magnetic case. the case was worth about 4.50 and then we have postage

Yeah, ive never understood how guys like the servicedrive can provide great service at great prices, yet other morons refuse to even consider sending international. I was in negotiations with one guy for a sadollah red round 2 auto and he said the cheapest he could do was $44 because that gives a tracking number. WTF. Where do these idiots come from. I really dont think international postage is that much of an issue, but some make it into one. I might seek help from a US member from this site for that one if I decide to go ahead.

The US member on here seems really cool. He is most helpful and basically told me that if I ever needed help then just let him know and he would send me his address/details.

Yeah i really wanted this vince carter (NBA refractor) card last week he had it buy now but he wanted $44.95US for International Priority with tracking, i told him just to send it priority without tracking that costs $3.02US and he said no, so that means 'no sale'..they just make things so hard sometimes!
Couple of cards ive wanted for round 2 aswell they havent allowed me to bid because im international bidder, its ridiculous!
Just like when i trade with guys on here, ive never been charged more than $4 max! It's BS it makes it so hard to collect something when the postage cost 'X' amount more than the item!! CRAZY

It pisses me off when you get a foreign Ebay seller agree that they will ship a card to you for say $4. But then when you try to bid, it says that you are not allowed to bid, as the seller has blocked international bids :(

(to be read: "Wah, waaah, waaaaaaaa!")

It pisses me off when you get a foreign Ebay seller agree that they will ship a card to you for say $4. But then when you try to bid, it says that you are not allowed to bid, as the seller has blocked international bids :(

(to be read: "Wah, waaah, waaaaaaaa!")

^^^ that just happened to mee

Hey boys as you well know I really only want 1 card from round 2 and that's the Wanderlei Red, I search everyday on eBay and occassionally on buymmacards..and today I just was bored so I decided to do a completed listings search for it and it showed up this auction # 320518705304

last week! Buy now $250!! It must of gone almost instantly as I never even seen the auction :(

Am quite guttered as it's very seldomly avaliable! The last 1 I was bidding on I lost at just over 400US

hopefully a few pop up, sooner rather than later!

Back
Top Bottom