EBay Seller of the Month

So is your ebay user 'john-ana-w' or 'micro-figures-nrl'?

Both are based in Coombabah, QLD, Australia

Is it a coincidence that the account that bid $355, retracted and then bid $349 has the same amount of feedback (37) as your OCT linked ebay account?

:whistle::whistle::whistle:
looks as if another shonky person has been caught out, karma is a wonderful thing isn't it adam.

Well done team OCT,

We should be keeping track of these dead beats in a sticky post somewhere.

Again, we thank those members who discovered this and reported it to us admins. I investigated this and have banned the user as its a clear case of shilling.

If you do see or hear anything like this, let us know so we can take action and help us keep a safe place for people to buy/sell and trade.

Cheers
Matt

Again, we thank those members who discovered this and reported it to us admins. I investigated this and have banned the user as its a clear case of shilling.

If you do see or hear anything like this, let us know so we can take action and help us keep a safe place for people to buy/sell and trade.

Cheers
Matt
I have a bad feeling the same thing was happening with those SASS cards too, however there is not the same blatant evidence available

I have a bad feeling the same thing was happening with those SASS cards too, however there is not the same blatant evidence available

The seller of the 2 SASS cards is the same person with 2 different accounts, even though he has one listed as Mooloolaba and the other listed as Springfield Lakes.
The feedback on these 2 seller accounts is 576 & 21, and the multiple bidding on is from bidders with feedback 21 & 576. So it appears he is bidding from the other account on each.

The seller of the 2 SASS cards is the same person with 2 different accounts, even though he has one listed as Mooloolaba and the other listed as Springfield Lakes.
The feedback on these 2 seller accounts is 576 & 21, and the multiple bidding on is from bidders with feedback 21 & 576. So it appears he is bidding from the other account on each.
Unfortunately, some poor bugger got screwed. Let's hope they don't attempt to resell them because they'll be mighty disappointed.

Well done team OCT,

We should be keeping track of these dead beats in a sticky post somewhere.

I like the idea but maybe just a list shared privately would cause less dramas for OZcardtrader.com.au

Speaking of which, I have an ebay buyers and sellers "To Avoid" List I have been compiling for the last 10 years from my time on here, ebay and elsewhere, approx 100 names (both active and inactive).

Last edited:
It looks to me that someone is artificially inflating prices..so many items on ebay have user u***u (62) as the highest bidder its suss as to me. No way would I buy off ebay at the moment...
Screenshot_20170726-144852.png

Back
Top Bottom