EBay Seller of the Month

I don't think anyone here is blaming Owen. We know he bought them from a seller on here. This is documented through a deal thread and mailday pictures if any one wants to see this they can look it up. He has to much to loose in this industry to be doing silly things like this for a couple of pennys. The morel of the story is are they fake who may have done this and how did this happen. Some one has to be found and dealt with if it is a wrong doing

I don't think anyone here is blaming Owen. We know he bought them from a seller on here. This is documented through a deal thread and mailday pictures if any one wants to see this they can look it up. He has to much to loose in this industry to be doing silly things like this for a couple of pennys. The morel of the story is are they fake who may have done this and how did this happen. Some one has to be found and dealt with if it is a wrong doing

He posted photo's of these cards back in 2011 on Friday 13th & later claimed he photo shopped them. I have looked in the thread but couldn't find it.
All I can find is a claim he might of bought them from a Select employe (which I have trouble believing). Here is the link to the thread.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/friday-the-13th-mailday.97920/

George you are mates with Grant, what has he said about this??

I'm not mates with Grant have NEVER spoken to him or met him.
Owen claims to be an expert on NRL cards & he claims to have had these cards since 2011 & then sells them 3 years later. That makes him as guilty as whoever fake the few cards that are obviously fake.

Back
Top Bottom