EBay Seller of the Month

Don't have a problem with the seller, because it's a legit auto in my opinion, but it's just scribble, won't stop other scam artists in scribbling on a card and having a few people bid on it, am interested to see how much these clowns bid for it....

Yeah i think getrealmemorabilia needs to 'get real'. They are kidding right?

What's the seller done wrong there? Looks ok to me!

The signature is terrible ... imagine a kid who idolised Gasnier going to get his sig and Gasnier hands him back that rubbish, they'd be gutted!

Gasnier switched off on the playing field as well as signing stuff in his final season! haha

gasniers a full grown ****er. glad hes retiring and he can shimmy shimmy woosh all the way back to france for all i care.

The signature is terrible ... imagine a kid who idolised Gasnier going to get his sig and Gasnier hands him back that rubbish, they'd be gutted!

Gasnier switched off on the playing field as well as signing stuff in his final season! haha

Would you buy it?

nothing wrong by seller, if someone wants to bid, so be it... , Gasnier stopped signing a proper signature since his been back, i think you may see in the future a signature business by Gasnier or at least he wont sign unless he has some sort of control over the item, maybe to raise money for his new charity..

gasnier is way over the top with his arrogance regarding his signature, he must think he is a lot more special player than what he was. if a fan wants a sig, give it to them and give them a real one because these are the people that keep this game alive and great. no fans, no bums on seat and no exorbitant pay packets. gaz these are the people that ensure you have a good-paying job so pull your head in and do it for the fans, not for yourself.

Would you buy it?

I don't collect fan autos, but if I did and it was a Joey or whatever and I needed it for my team set - then sure!

Select's product sucks and I buy it, Gasnier's sig is a disgrace and people buy it.

Seriously, he was rubbish this year though, he should have concentrated on playing rather than whatever he was thinking about with that sig.

I would be too scared to put that in a frame cause it is for collectors only and i might damage it

Back
Top Bottom