EBay Seller of the Month

It is from my back yard have a heap of it. for sales here contact me. You just have to wait until I mow next. What sort of idiot is going to buy that

It is from my back yard have a heap of it. for sales here contact me. You just have to wait until I mow next. What sort of idiot is going to buy that
somebody is already stupid, there is 2 bids on it already, they say there is 1 born every minute of the day.
Hey Moz, does your's come with sunshine and H2O IF SO I will take a square meter with post please.

Idk if I should be offended by your comments since I'm the highest bidder :lol:
Only bid on it as a joke for a mate. Hopefully I'm outbid, I'll be filthy if I have to cough up a 11c for grass

image.jpg

Idk if I should be offended by your comments since I'm the highest bidder :lol:
Only bid on it as a joke for a mate. Hopefully I'm outbid, I'll be filthy if I have to cough up a 11c for grass

image.jpg
hey Scott, there are 3 bids on it now, I thought I might have a stupid bid as well.
The post might cost a packet though, I think you would have to insure it as well, the DNA test might prove costly as well.

I don't think you guys are seeing the bigger picture here. We already have the game worn jersey cards.....

2017 Elite - Suncorp Stadium Grass Patch card

OR a Limited Edition Parramatta Stadium Grass Patch card from the last game played at the old stadium before redevelopment

OR....the rarest Grass Patch card of them all.....wait for it....

A Hunter Stadium Grass Patch card from the Knights only win of the season against the Tigers....GOLD

I'm calling ESP first thing in the morning......reckon I'm onto something here....

I don't think you guys are seeing the bigger picture here. We already have the game worn jersey cards.....

2017 Elite - Suncorp Stadium Grass Patch card

OR a Limited Edition Parramatta Stadium Grass Patch card from the last game played at the old stadium before redevelopment

OR....the rarest Grass Patch card of them all.....wait for it....

A Hunter Stadium Grass Patch card from the Knights only win of the season against the Tigers....GOLD

I'm calling ESP first thing in the morning......reckon I'm onto something here....
already rang the patent office and called them grass cards, Now ESP will have to pay me to use it, any ozcarders are eligible to do artist impressions and will not be prosecuted.
Make sure you use your own self funded grass, no copies allowed, and please smell the grass responsibly.

Back
Top Bottom