EBay Seller of the Month

Muzz, me thinks so as well, maybe it should have been 10.00
I had a bit of a look around and sellers are all out of stock, this is the only one on ebay and this guy has nearly every other TL up for sale at around $10.
I'm pretty close to completing the TL set and I come across this disturbing situation. Does anyone have a TL16 available? Me first!!!

I had a bit of a look around and sellers are all out of stock, this is the only one on ebay and this guy has nearly every other TL up for sale at around $10.
I'm pretty close to completing the TL set and I come across this disturbing situation. Does anyone have a TL16 available? Me first!!!
Has anyone got the replacement card yet for this one?

Here you go

Matautia Replacement.JPG

So I went looking around again on the weekend and found an original Sione (the wrong Sione) for sale for $8.50. I promptly bought it and it arrived today.
Now I refer back to the $100 Sione and I see the same seller has the real Sione (the replacement) up for auction starting at 99c.
I'm still confused about all this, but at least now I have a TL16 in the folder. ;)

So I went looking around again on the weekend and found an original Sione (the wrong Sione) for sale for $8.50. I promptly bought it and it arrived today.
Now I refer back to the $100 Sione and I see the same seller has the real Sione (the replacement) up for auction starting at 99c.
I'm still confused about all this, but at least now I have a TL16 in the folder. ;)

Guess what I pulled from a Starter Pack this afternoon? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom