EBay Seller of the Month

How much do you think one of those cards on their own (numbered) are worth. If the original coa was there but can't be given with the card so a photocopy instead?

And how much for the mal with its own coa?

Sets worth 1200-1500 with coa. Meninga would be worth the most imo. Personally id value individuals less than the full set together, if that makes sence.

I'm guessing this is one of the Dynamic sell-off left overs to explain non-numbered cards and no COA.

Not quite legit? Rookies unnumbered

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261855908803

Response from seller:

Hi only the header Meninga card is the numbered all the other 5 players with there signatures i have the folder that i will be selling seperate when originally first purchased,greg
He has advertised it deceiving way by calling it a set which it is not and far from a authentic one. [Not to say the signatures are not authentic]. With no coa it is just one signature numbered card he is selling of mal meninga, which belongs to a signature and coa set that is near impossible to find the rest. To go to the trouble of piecing this set together the card in my opinion would be worth no more than a standard mal signed card. It would cost you an arm and a leg in your time to find the rest. He needs all the luck in the world to sell that for that price

image.jpg

Does this sig look real or a bit dodgy?

I have seen a number of Meninga signatures that look like that one. Perhaps it is a shortened version in later years? It looks legit in my experience though. I used to love it when he put the current year in the loop of the g

I have seen a number of Meninga signatures that look like that one. Perhaps it is a shortened version in later years? It looks legit in my experience though. I used to love it when he put the current year in the loop of the g

yeah me too. often see it for 94-96.

i thought it was good first look but someone said it looked a bit off and theyre generally on the ball. damn ebay

Maybe they meant that in mint condition the card would be worth $70, which it's not (mint or worth that much). Actually worth about $30 in mint condition, this particular card is worthless in my opinion. :thumbsdown:

For Sale:

Tyrone Roberts

Current Halfback for Newcastle Knights...
Part of the Indigenous side for the 2015 NRL All Stars match

Would be a handy pickup for Manly who are needing a halfback next year or for some other team before the June 30th Deadline.

Was very good in 2013, however his current form has rotted...

• Serious Bids Only
  • Pick Up Only

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tyrone-R...40?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item23509cd218

I was gonna bid, But got a little worried....
Pretty sure you're not allowed to sell/bid on live animals on ebay!!

Didn't wanna loose my status...

Back
Top Bottom